PDA

View Full Version : a question about our lombardies

countdraculaincleats
02-10-2009, 04:11 AM
do they wipe the fingerprints off before they put them in the old trophy case. I think it would be awesome to just leave all the prints on them. :brownssuck

proudpittsburgher
02-10-2009, 10:09 AM
The lombardi's need to be pristine when they reach the trophy case. No fingerprints.

SteelerNation1
02-10-2009, 11:56 AM
The lombardi's need to be pristine when they reach the trophy case. No fingerprints.
I think I heard somewhere that we do clean them off, but the Ravens left theirs with the prints all over it. Scumbags. :lol:

stlrz d
02-10-2009, 11:58 AM
I think I heard somewhere that we do clean them off, but the Ravens left theirs with the prints all over it. Scumbags. :lol:

That's just so they could collect the prints...just in case they're ever found somewhere and needed for identification.

Say on a knife handle for instance. :D

SteelerNation1
02-10-2009, 12:00 PM

That's just so they could collect the prints...just in case they're ever found somewhere and needed for identification.

Say on a knife handle for instance. :D
Nice. :lol: :lol: :lol: