PDA

View Full Version : Anybody have any vid on Cowher reaction to XLIII win?

SanAntonioSteelerFan
02-10-2009, 01:33 AM
He would have had som e interesting things to say, I'm sure. Googled it, couldn't find anything but a pregame interview with Dan Doofdorf and him.

Anyone?

Steelgal
02-10-2009, 09:01 AM
In all the sports programs I've watched and read, I haven't heard anything from Cowher since our win. I'd be interested in anything as well.

proudpittsburgher
02-10-2009, 10:08 AM
You are going to be hard pressed to find anything from Cowher, because he is a CBS analysist and the super bowl was an NBC broadcast. And since NFL Network is an NBC affiliate, I didn't think they would have him on during the week leading up to the super bowl. Unless someone with a camera and a microphone walks up to him and asks him directly, you're not going to find anything because he has no reason to say anythign without the risk of people thinking h has an adjenda. My guess is you will have to wait until next season.

SanAntonioSteelerFan
02-10-2009, 02:22 PM
You are going to be hard pressed to find anything from Cowher, because he is a CBS analysist and the super bowl was an NBC broadcast. And since NFL Network is an NBC affiliate, I didn't think they would have him on during the week leading up to the super bowl. Unless someone with a camera and a microphone walks up to him and asks him directly, you're not going to find anything because he has no reason to say anythign without the risk of people thinking h has an adjenda. My guess is you will have to wait until next season.

That makes a lot of sense, PP, thanks much!

proudpittsburgher
02-10-2009, 02:53 PM

That makes a lot of sense, PP, thanks much!

I'd love to hear it as well. I always thought of him as a homerish kind of analysist.