PDA

View Full Version : Where are these guys???

feltdizz
02-08-2009, 03:13 PM
I know this may get me in trouble so I won't name names.. but I have to ask....

Where are the:
Until Tomlin wins a SB I'm not convinced?
Whiz 1 - Tomlin 0?
The OL will get Ben kiiled?
Holmes is overrated?
Ben holds the ball too long? oops that was me... but hell, even I said in those threads I want no other QB... I just don't want him to get killed.

After we won I thought for a second (just a second)."I wonder what those fans faces looked like when Holmes caught that pass?" I bet you it was the screw face. LOL!!!

This last season and SB helped the board in so many ways... so many haters just left after a while LOL!

AkronSteel
02-08-2009, 03:18 PM
I was wondering when a certain someone would come over and explain to all of us how Whisenhunt is still a better coach than Tomlin because the Steelers have more talent! I believe the count is now:

Tomlin - 1 World Frickin Championship
Whisenhunt - 1 meaningless regular season win

I think I will take my Overpaid Janitor and go home!

:stirpot

feltdizz
02-08-2009, 03:42 PM
I thought about him.. but there were others as well... who always drew a new line in the sand everytime Tomlin crossed the last one.. or still bringing up Tomlin's mistakes as a rookie HC.

reminded me of the countdown we would do as kids.. "if you don't give me the ball in 3 seconds.. 1, 2, 2 and a half, 2 and 3 quarters, 2 and .825 seconds...

WoodleyofTroy
02-08-2009, 03:53 PM
-Who said Timmons was a bust at 21 years old...

feltdizz
02-08-2009, 04:00 PM

I'm not naming names but we should list off all the crazy talk that went on this year....
8-8 was the funniest... even after we won 9 games people were saying we hadn't proved anything and then listed the next 3 games as the important ones..
and after we won those then the Titans game was the true test....LOL!

you pretty much summed up how crazy the talk was... how is a player a bust at 21 in a zone blitz D that every defensive player says is hard to learn? Their playbook is bigger then the offenses

eniparadoxgma
02-08-2009, 04:42 PM
I believe that they all spent so much time with their heads stuffed far up their posteriors that they are currently unable to find their way out.

Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong.

Djfan
02-08-2009, 04:49 PM
I'll be the first to confess. I predicted 13-3. Sorry every one. I learned my lesson.

Can I stay?

mshifko
02-08-2009, 04:52 PM
i know it...it's moments like these in which you are glad you stuck to your "kool aid" mentality...but now we can't rub it in people's faces because most of the people posting aren't the true haters that were around here all season

Starlifter
02-08-2009, 04:54 PM

probably the same group who called polamalu a bust after his first year. they're doing the same with sweed now.

feltdizz
02-08-2009, 05:49 PM
yep.. the funny thing is most of those guys who point out nothing but negatives always say...
"I'm a fan I just want us to be better" but after winning a SB you don't hear a word from them. Yet they are fans?

I said earlier.. most of those types are fans of themselves and wanted to be right more then they wanted the Steelers to win...

oh well... I'll take the SB. Just seems like a season of great thrills and excitement was missed by these so called fans.

It's great to be a Steeler fan

Iron Shiek
02-08-2009, 05:50 PM
I was wondering when a certain someone would come over and explain to all of us how Whisenhunt is still a better coach than Tomlin because the Steelers have more talent! I believe the count is now:

Tomlin - 1 World Frickin Championship
Whisenhunt - 1 meaningless regular season win

I think I will take my Overpaid Janitor and go home!

:stirpot

That has no bearing on the conversation. Whiz won his FIRST playoff game he ever coached in...Tomlin didn't...hence he is better. :roll:

:moon :lol:

snarky
02-08-2009, 06:09 PM
They are both 3-1 in the playoffs. So clearly the jury is still out. :stirpot :stirpot

KoolAid vs. BitterAid

proudpittsburgher
02-08-2009, 06:37 PM
Ben holds the ball too long? oops that was me... but hell, even I said in those threads I want no other QB... I just don't want him to get killed.

:lol: :lol: well played, sir.

Mister Pittsburgh
02-08-2009, 06:50 PM

Where are the:
Whiz 1 - Tomlin 0?
Holmes is overrated?

After we won I thought for a second (just a second)."I wonder what those fans faces looked like when Holmes caught that pass?" I bet you it was the screw face. LOL!!!

This last season and SB helped the board in so many ways... so many haters just left after a while LOL!

Until Tomlin wins a SB I'm not convinced? They must have thought Cowher sucked until over a decade into his career if that is the bar they measure their coaches to!

Whiz 1 - Tomlin 0? Whiz was just as unproven as Tomlin.

The OL will get Ben kiiled? Well in the biggest game of the year the offensive line did only pave the way for 58 total rushing yards on 25 carries....2.3 average against the 16th ranked run defense & allow Ben to be sacked 3 times. That number would have been about 8 if Ben didn't have cat like reflexes and dodge the defenders. Oh, and they also were called for 4 penalties. Our line does suck and I am amazed we won the Superbowl with them.

Holmes is overrated? Holmes was pretty average until we hit the playoffs.....then the switch flipped where he became a stud. Wonder where that switch is located so maybe he can flip in right before our first game next season.

Ben holds the ball too long? No he doesn't.....he holds it just long enough.

steelnavy
02-08-2009, 07:34 PM
Speaking of those who remain unnamed, I really thought Kaopectate would find his way here after the Trib board shut down. Anybody know what happened to that Jhole?

feltdizz
02-08-2009, 08:09 PM

Where are the:
Whiz 1 - Tomlin 0?
Holmes is overrated?

Until Tomlin wins a SB I'm not convinced? They must have thought Cowher sucked until over a decade into his career if that is the bar they measure their coaches to!

The OL will get Ben kiiled? Well in the biggest game of the year the offensive line did only pave the way for 58 total rushing yards on 25 carries....2.3 average against the 16th ranked run defense & allow Ben to be sacked 3 times. That number would have been about 8 if Ben didn't have cat like reflexes and dodge the defenders. Oh, and they also were called for 4 penalties. Our line does suck and I am amazed we won the Superbowl with them.

Holmes is overrated? Holmes was pretty average until we hit the playoffs.....then the switch flipped where he became a stud. Wonder where that switch is located so maybe he can flip in right before our first game next season.

agree with every thing but the OL getting Ben killed. Look around the league.. most QB's throw the ball away... but Ben is creating magic. No OL can hold blocks as long as ours do at times...

sure they gave up some bad sacks and had some holding calls... but when I watch other games I see the same thing with every other team.

remember Brady sitting back there all day? What happened when the Giants said screw this.. just keep blitzing him.. the OL looked like trash..

Giants, Cards, Philly, Colts.. San Diego.. Titans...they all looked like trash when it counted.

Titans had smash and dash.. what happened when they lost dash? Smash was no where to be found and they lost...

injuries and OL fill ins will make any line look average.. but when it counted our OL looked damn good/decent.

steelsnis
02-08-2009, 10:36 PM
F-that, let's name names. Where's RickT??? He's one of the main perps from the other board who cited chapter and verse of BS as to why the Steelers wouldn't win 8 games. Then when they won their 8th game, he moved on to why they wouldn't make the playoffs. Ridiculous.

Let's not kid ourselves here tho, if the Cards had won that game last week, the whole lot of the Steelers/Cards fans (agdci, etc) would have been here talkin up Whis and killin Tomlin.

Nice that we don't have to endure that, huh? :D

AngryAsian
02-08-2009, 10:38 PM
They are the dearly departed.

eniparadoxgma
02-08-2009, 11:20 PM
They are the departed.

Ftfy.

Flasteel
02-08-2009, 11:39 PM
F-that, let's name names. Where's RickT??? He's one of the main perps from the other board who cited chapter and verse of BS as to why the Steelers wouldn't win 8 games. Then when they won their 8th game, he moved on to why they wouldn't make the playoffs. Ridiculous.

Let's not kid ourselves here tho, if the Cards had won that game last week, the whole lot of the Steelers/Cards fans (agdci, etc) would have been here talkin up Whis and killin Tomlin.

Nice that we don't have to endure that, huh? :D

Good call. It was actually Rick, Wydo, & LVG who were the main perpetrators of this nonsense if I remember correctly. Vegas actually came on the board right after the Super Bowl but didn't mention anything about being wrong (that I read).

Dumbmonies - Banned
Rick - Tucked tail after our 9th win

AngryAsian
02-09-2009, 12:37 AM
Does it really matter who they were. Most, if not all, are now departed, either forcibly or by their own accord. Do you think any of the detractors that were so vocal about their anti-koolaide views would actually entertain discussions about how wrong they were? There are still some on this board who have views about bettering this Champioship Team and are perceived probably in the same light as Rick, Agdc, Smartdollars... At least we aren't as militant as some of the afore mentioned departed. I'm happy that our team showed the fortitude of proving wrong all the negative criticism that was thrown in their pathway to yet another Lombardi. We have a real shot at repeating again this year, and with that, I think we can officially call this a Steel City Renaissance.

Mister Pittsburgh
02-09-2009, 01:36 AM

Where are the:
Whiz 1 - Tomlin 0?
Holmes is overrated?

agree with every thing but the OL getting Ben killed. Look around the league.. most QB's throw the ball away... but Ben is creating magic. No OL can hold blocks as long as ours do at times...

sure they gave up some bad sacks and had some holding calls... but when I watch other games I see the same thing with every other team.

remember Brady sitting back there all day? What happened when the Giants said screw this.. just keep blitzing him.. the OL looked like trash..

Giants, Cards, Philly, Colts.. San Diego.. Titans...they all looked like trash when it counted.

Titans had smash and dash.. what happened when they lost dash? Smash was no where to be found and they lost...

injuries and OL fill ins will make any line look average.. but when it counted our OL looked damn good/decent.

Half of those teams didn't even blitz all that much. Willie Colon had an off sides penalty almost every game. Kemo did something retarded almost every game. Like I said, if Ben doesn't run around we give up 8 sacks in the Superbowl. That wasn't Ben just sitting back there taking a lot of time to get rid of the ball either. On most of those plays where you see Ben running around making something happen, the line broke down within half a second and Ben was running for his life.

Mel Blount's G
02-09-2009, 03:58 AM
Okay alright. I'm here to set the record straight. Tomlin's no longer an overpaid janitor. After winning a few rather meaningful playoff games this season, I'd have to say he's earning his paycheck and should now be considered a fairly paid janitor.

:wink: Btw, I hope above sarcasm is obvious to most yinz!

Flasteel
02-09-2009, 07:35 AM
Does it really matter who they were. Most, if not all, are now departed, either forcibly or by their own accord. Do you think any of the detractors that were so vocal about their anti-koolaide views would actually entertain discussions about how wrong they were? There are still some on this board who have views about bettering this Champioship Team and are perceived probably in the same light as Rick, Agdc, Smartdollars... At least we aren't as militant as some of the afore mentioned departed. I'm happy that our team showed the fortitude of proving wrong all the negative criticism that was thrown in their pathway to yet another Lombardi. We have a real shot at repeating again this year, and with that, I think we can officially call this a Steel City Renaissance.

It does matter. It's called being held accountable for your comments. We're all entitled to our opinions and some of us have some markedly different ones on topics such as a certain offensive coordinator. The vast majority of us however are able to keep the discussion from getting personal and it least within the bounadaries of reason.

The afore-mentioned posters were ridiculous. Although I don't remember LVG getting too personal, he was over-the-top biased 'til the bitter end. They all need to be called on it in my opinion...not bashed, not raked over the proverbial coals, just publicly called out.

:Boobs

Chachi
02-09-2009, 08:49 AM
I think I know the problem here.

You guys are confusing the word "fan" with the word "troll". :wink:

AngryAsian
02-09-2009, 10:52 AM

It does matter. It's called being held accountable for your comments. We're all entitled to our opinions and some of us have some markedly different ones on topics such as a certain offensive coordinator. The vast majority of us however are able to keep the discussion from getting personal and it least within the bounadaries of reason.

The afore-mentioned posters were ridiculous. Although I don't remember LVG getting too personal, he was over-the-top biased 'til the bitter end. They all need to be called on it in my opinion...not bashed, not raked over the proverbial coals, just publicly called out.

:Boobs

Fla, do any of the afore mentioned on this thread, strike you as men of reason? These guys often came and spewed their rhetoric from a soap box platform and could care less about entertaining anybody else's viewpoint. I agree totally in your assessment of accountability for their comments, but you are assuming that these individuals would actually have the cajones to admit their opinions and vantage points were flawed. I don't see it happening. A good portion of them left on their own accord when warnings were issued about their abhorant behavior and vowed never to return.

As for LVG, I think some of his views were a little extreme, but personally, I think he's a good Joe and isn't the bad guy that some see him as.

As for calling people out, I don't think people care. That's the haven of anonymity that an internet persona gives individuals. They can babble without accountabilty and then just disappear. They'll not come back for a big serving of humble pie, they'll just re-invent themselves under another internet name. Cowardly, but often true.

papillon
02-09-2009, 11:47 AM
Personally, I have nothing against of the posters that we are talking about. I've never had a knock down drag out with any of them. However, I do agree FLA that, at least, they could have showed up and said, "I was wrong, Tomlin is much better than I thought" or "The offensive line performed above my expectations" and they would be accepted on this board as part of the community.

When week after week after bloody week the bar keeps moving as the Steelers disproved their opinions and there was an unwillingness to cede the argument it grew tiresome and I weary of listening (well, reading) to their opinion.

I actually have great respect for anyone who will stick to their opinion, but, even greater respect for those that can admit their opinion may have been incorrect and admit as much.

Okay, I'm off the soap box, sorry for this infomercial.

Pappy

stlrz d
02-09-2009, 11:56 AM
Hey, I thought Woodley would only have 8 sacks this season as a starter because he'd have to cover more as well. I wasn't over the top militant about it either, yet I gladly admitted that I was wrong.

ASIAN - I understand your comment about anonymity but I think what we are striving for here is a community of diverse opinions backed by sound reasoning, reasonable debate and accountability. We don't need all the vitriol spewed by some posters who have no desire to be social or held accountable for the opinions they offer.

papillon
02-09-2009, 12:13 PM
Hey, I thought Woodley would only have 8 sacks this season as a starter because he'd have to cover more as well. I wasn't over the top militant about it either, yet I gladly admitted that I was wrong.

ASIAN - I understand your comment about anonymity but I think what we are striving for here is a community of diverse opinions backed by sound reasoning, reasonable debate and accountability. We don't need all the vitriol spewed by some posters who have no desire to be social or held accountable for the opinions they offer.

Or unwilling to cede to the facts.

Pappy

Lup
02-09-2009, 12:19 PM
I would like to hear from kaopectate as well. There was one Ben basher in particular that I would like to hear from. I can't remember his name. He only posted after losses and said Ben wasn't elite. He aways compared him to other QB's but only after losses. Anyone remeber who I'm talking about.

eniparadoxgma
02-09-2009, 12:30 PM
I would like to hear from kaopectate as well. There was one Ben basher in particular that I would like to hear from. I can't remember his name. He only posted after losses and said Ben wasn't elite. He aways compared him to other QB's but only after losses. Anyone remeber who I'm talking about.

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/8470/frank1editededitedof2fn0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Hi! My name is teeceemadison!

stlrz d
02-09-2009, 12:36 PM

Or unwilling to cede to the facts.

Pappy

That too!

Last I saw of diarrhea meds was him being banned from steelersnation before the AFCCG. He was trying to pass himself off as a Ravens fan but too many people knew him from the trib board.

The other guy you're talking about is teeceemadison. His mantra (after nearly every game) was that Ben is not an elite QB and never would be. If the Steelers beat a team they were supposed to beat then Ben got no credit. If they lost to a tough opponent Ben got all the blame. If they lost to a team they shouldn't have lost to (you know, the whole "any given Sunday" thing) then all hell broke loose.

stlrz d
02-09-2009, 12:38 PM

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/8470/frank1editededitedof2fn0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Mine too! :lol:

http://www.facebook.com/people/Teecee-M ... 1346285944 (http://www.facebook.com/people/Teecee-Madison/1346285944)

http://profile.ak.facebook.com/v225/1863/51/n1346285944_9448.jpg

eniparadoxgma
02-09-2009, 12:40 PM

Mine too! :lol:

http://www.facebook.com/people/Teecee-M ... 1346285944 (http://www.facebook.com/people/Teecee-Madison/1346285944)

http://profile.ak.facebook.com/v225/1863/51/n1346285944_9448.jpg

lmao

That the same person? hahaha

I found the pic I posted through some extensive use of my powers of google-fu. It is tied to someone with Pittsburgh roots and so on, so I'm putting my money down on it being "the" teeceemadison.

On edit: I see that one is also tied to Pittsburgh. Same person for real? (I thought the pic you posted was a chick :oops: )

:lol: :lol: :lol:

stlrz d
02-09-2009, 12:42 PM
Yes it's the same person! :D :lol:

eniparadoxgma
02-09-2009, 12:43 PM

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

That's awesome. Photoshop anyone? :tt2 :tt2 :tt2

Mel Blount's G
02-09-2009, 01:26 PM
Wow, this is weird. Remember when Flasteel created the Lesion of Doom on the trib board? Well, he had Teecee as Grodd and now I'm quite freaked out to discover that TCM actually DOES look like the Grodd :shock:
http://www.hyperborea.org/flash/bigimages/grodd.jpghttp://img183.imageshack.us/img183/8470/frank1editededitedof2fn0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

PS: Has anyone seen rickt anywheres? He was alright but I wonder how shocked he was with this season's results..

feltdizz
02-09-2009, 01:37 PM
I would love to hear RickT's final observation for this season. He seemed to have a decent knowledge of the game but he went postal this season.. he seemed to get more frustrated the more we won then he would come back to reality after a loss.

I think he had a philosophy that losing would show are true weakness... but somewhere along the way..after 8 wins, he just went coo coo for coco puffs.

RuthlessBurgher
02-09-2009, 02:19 PM

Nah...the Bye week photoshop in which several of us submitted pictures of ourselves to be voluntarily butchered was fun, but I don't think it is appropriate to take pictures of folks who do not participate in our community and commence with photoshop hijinks without their permission (with the exception of opposing players, coaches, owners, etc., of course!)

SteelerOfDeVille
02-09-2009, 02:27 PM
Not me... And he beat 75... :Boobs :Cheers

As for the record... I did say I thought there was an outside chance of a team winning our division with a losing record this year... so, i wasn't saying we'd suck, I was saying the schedule was tough. We just wiped our butts with 'em all and kept on going...

Iron Shiek
02-09-2009, 02:32 PM
Wow, this is weird. Remember when Flasteel created the Lesion of Doom on the trib board? Well, he had Teecee as Grodd and now I'm quite freaked out to discover that TCM actually DOES look like the Grodd :shock:
http://www.hyperborea.org/flash/bigimages/grodd.jpghttp://img183.imageshack.us/img183/8470/frank1editededitedof2fn0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

PS: Has anyone seen rickt anywheres? He was alright but I wonder how shocked he was with this season's results..

Haha. The Lesion was freakin hilarious. That thread in the Trib was absolutely ridiculous. No moderation whatsoever. Didn't at one point someone start posting pics of naked chicks and what not. That thing was an abomination to say the least.

Djfan
02-09-2009, 02:34 PM
It could be a lot worse my friends. On a hunting board I go to I was warned for telling a guy that he might want to learn to spell and punctuate. I couldn't understand what he was saying and that was all I said. No insults, nothing. Just "You need to learn to spell and use punctuation."

On another note, the use of this board to me is conversation. As I converse I hear other points. I process the information of others, some agree with me and many don't, and I use that information in the thinking I apply to the topic at hand. It often leads to a modification of my view on the topic, but not always.

These guys just couldn't modify their views. They were right and that's it. No matter how wrong the facts made them look. Reminds me of Gore's Global Warming conference that was canceled due to too much snow.....

papillon
02-09-2009, 02:44 PM

Nah...the Bye week photoshop in which several of us submitted pictures of ourselves to be voluntarily butchered was fun, but I don't think it is appropriate to take pictures of folks who do not participate in our community and commence with photoshop hijinks without their permission (with the exception of opposing players, coaches, owners, etc., of course!)

Hello Mr. Sensitive :stirpot :Hater :P

Pappy

feltdizz
02-09-2009, 02:44 PM
It could be a lot worse my friends. On a hunting board I go to I was warned for telling a guy that he might want to learn to spell and punctuate. I couldn't understand what he was saying and that was all I said. No insults, nothing. Just "You need to learn to spell and use punctuation."

On another note, the use of this board to me is conversation. As I converse I hear other points. I process the information of others, some agree with me and many don't, and I use that information in the thinking I apply to the topic at hand. It often leads to a modification of my view on the topic, but not always.

These guys just couldn't modify their views. They were right and that's it. No matter how wrong the facts made them look. Reminds me of Gore's Global Warming conference that was canceled due to too much snow.....

I think it got to a point where some of them weren't even watching the games...

ramblinjim
02-09-2009, 02:46 PM
Rick really hated our O-Line and he was adamant about 8-8 or worse but he had some good football knowledge and would typically only try to talk football. People got really personal with him over on the TRIB site for awhile.

I'm just happy with the way the season ended and we had a very good board here to spout our opinions and some great posters that would say "Hey RamblinJim you idiot, you were wrong on this......" But I think for the most part the guys did a good job of keeping personal attacks off the site and that's the way it should be.

As for those that hated Tomlin, well good riddance. Coach Tomlin and our FO have brought us our 6th Lombardi trophy. So sorry if you don't like the guy but even the guys he's drafted in the last two years are starting to round into form. Timmons = Stud, Woodley = Beast, Spaeth = not terrible, Sepulveda = Wish we had him in Uni this year, McBean, Stevenson? Eh...... Let's not go there, Gay = looks like a 5th Round steal so far. We'll see about the 2008 draft shortly.

You know I think most of us have been critical of the OLine, how they've played or not played and how the FO didn't do much this year to fix it. But some of the guys ended up playing well, Starks, Hartwig, etc. I'm not sure about our Guards, who is worth keeping and who isn't, etc. But we won the championship and the guys on that line can have some fun with the awesome jewelry and for now, those five guys have something that most people only dream about.

Ok, that's all I've got. Sorry for the "Ramblin..........." but I think if we get a couple more good Olinemen, some depth on Dline (was it just me or did Eason look like a new person this year?) and I think we're going to be in pretty good shape for the foreseeable future. We just need to keep Ben off of a motorcycle...

RuthlessBurgher
02-09-2009, 02:48 PM

Hello Mr. Sensitive :stirpot :Hater :P

Pappy

What, me sensitive? I became a caveman, a ghey biker, a klingon, plastic Jesus, etc. Those were good times. :lol:

Djfan
02-09-2009, 02:49 PM
Dang! All I got was a pizza restaurant chain.

RuthlessBurgher
02-09-2009, 03:01 PM

I'll trade you the biker for the restaurant chain! :lol:

Iron Shiek
02-09-2009, 03:02 PM
I was mildly intimidating looking as a ghey cop...

:|

Mel Blount's G
02-09-2009, 03:15 PM
I'm on record as calling Timmons a bust if he didn't make a difference or a "splash" this year. HOWEVER, in my defense, I had no idea he was this young until reading this thread a day or two ago. I wrongly assumed he was the same age as Woodley. That does and would have made a difference in my assessment

papillon
02-09-2009, 03:43 PM
I'm on record as calling Timmons a bust if he didn't make a difference or a "splash" this year. HOWEVER, in my defense, I had no idea he was this young until reading this thread a day or two ago. I wrongly assumed he was the same age as Woodley. That does and would have made a difference in my assessment

Yea, yea, yea.... :stirpot :moon

:P

Pappy

Flasteel
02-09-2009, 04:05 PM
Personally, I have nothing against of the posters that we are talking about. I've never had a knock down drag out with any of them. However, I do agree FLA that, at least, they could have showed up and said, "I was wrong, Tomlin is much better than I thought" or "The offensive line performed above my expectations" and they would be accepted on this board as part of the community.

When week after week after bloody week the bar keeps moving as the Steelers disproved their opinions and there was an unwillingness to cede the argument it grew tiresome and I weary of listening (well, reading) to their opinion.

I actually have great respect for anyone who will stick to their opinion, but, even greater respect for those that can admit their opinion may have been incorrect and admit as much.

Okay, I'm off the soap box, sorry for this infomercial.

Pappy

Yep, that's pretty much what I'm sayin'. As Asian said, they were militant in their myopic viewpoints and have yet to cede to facts as you so aptly put it.

Rick never made into the Lesions of Doom because he didn't implode until this past summer when he started going postal on everyone and being completely childish. LVG was in there for a short time but was removed by a minimum of 5 other posters due to his good qualities. MSM...well, he stayed and belonged there as did the rest of those monkeys.

I bring up the LoD because it was mentioned in this thread and because it is a classical example (as well as a hilarious one) of how we have handled these types in the past. Some were nothing more than resident trolls, others were just ridiculous and wouldn't back down or admit their faulty reasonings, even in the face of contradictory evidence.

http://i39.tinypic.com/2rqkk1i.gif

Jigawatts
02-09-2009, 04:08 PM
LoD was awesome. :Beer

Mel Blount's G
02-09-2009, 04:32 PM

Yea, yea, yea.... :stirpot :moon

:P

Pappy
:oops:

MeetJoeGreene
02-09-2009, 05:34 PM
Not True. I put you in as a chick in the fat Jiga kool-aid girl... I will have to re-post once I get home....

Jigawatts
02-09-2009, 05:40 PM
Not True. I put you in as a chick in the fat Jiga kool-aid girl... I will have to re-post once I get home....

Oh no. :oops:

AngryAsian
02-09-2009, 05:46 PM

I wonder if there are any "lesions" here... aside from what was noted in Ruthless' county health department report. :lol: :lol:

Iron Shiek
02-09-2009, 06:01 PM

Oh no. :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Run and hide!

Djfan
02-09-2009, 07:22 PM

I'm sorry! I was wrong! I was the best looking one in that crowd.

Don't you wish real girls would say this?

RuthlessBurgher
02-09-2009, 10:53 PM

I wonder if there are any "lesions" here... aside from what was noted in Ruthless' county health department report. :lol: :lol:

That was just my friendly neighborhood "Stay the hell out of Baltimore if you don't want to get a venereal disease" public service announcement! Actually, I heard a week or two ago that there was some retirement community in Florida that was threatening to take the STD title from Baltimore. D@mn those old horndogs and their Viagra! Asian, I would advise you to do the opposite of what most folks do when you get older. Instead of moving to Florida when you attain senior citizen status, you should move the hell away from there. You don't want to run into some oversexed granny with syphilis! :shock: :lol:

MeetJoeGreene
02-10-2009, 12:24 AM

I'm sorry! I was wrong! I was the best looking one in that crowd.

Don't you wish real girls would say this?

As promised:

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd279/jbitty29/Photoshop%20V2/jigafat.jpg

Djfan
02-10-2009, 12:25 AM
Asian, I would advise you to do the opposite of what most folks do when you get older. Instead of moving to Florida when you attain senior citizen status, you should move the hell away from there. You don't want to run into some oversexed granny with syphilis! :shock: :lol:

You have to value friends who are looking out for your best interests!

stlrz d
02-10-2009, 10:36 AM
As promised:

I forgot that Jooser was in there. Or in this case, Gooser! You know damn well he's responsible for Jiga's smile!!!

AngryAsian
02-10-2009, 11:11 AM
Asian, I would advise you to do the opposite of what most folks do when you get older. Instead of moving to Florida when you attain senior citizen status, you should move the hell away from there. You don't want to run into some oversexed granny with syphilis! :shock: :lol:

That's what I love about the brethren I have here on the board... always there with there support. As for Ruthless' comment about an oversexed granny with syphilis, decades from now when I'm 80+ and rolling around in my wheelchair at the local retirement home, I'm not really worried about getting "down and dirty" with her.... I just need her hands on me... of course she has to suffer from Parkinsons as well. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RuthlessBurgher
02-10-2009, 11:16 AM

That's what I love about the brethren I have here on the board... always there with there support. As for Ruthless' comment about an oversexed granny with syphilis, decades from now when I'm 80+ and rolling around in my wheelchair at the local retirement home, I'm not really worried about getting "down and dirty" with her.... I just need her hands on me... of course she has to suffer from Parkinsons as well. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41PGxaUGUaL._AA280_.jpg

Tasteless? Yes. Funny? Yes, as well.

eniparadoxgma
02-10-2009, 05:32 PM

I understand your point. However, I wouldn't whiz in that wanker's mouth if his teeth were on fire.

KILL IT WITH FIRE, I SAY!!!

8)

Djfan
02-11-2009, 10:39 AM
As promised:

I forgot that Jooser was in there. Or in this case, Gooser! You know damn well he's responsible for Jiga's smile!!!

I wish that whale wasn't covering the girl just to her right. She might actually be cute. My body is clearly the best visible one, but that's not saying much.

Did anyone else notice that she has a wedding ring on? Gotta wonder about that dude.