Yes Sir!

:tt2

mshifko
02-05-2009, 08:46 PM
me either...the whole call gives me chills

WOOOOOO :tt2

Iron Shiek
02-05-2009, 10:52 PM
The best thing is that if you listen to NFL radio on Sirius all day while staring at a computer screen at work like me, you get to hear it two or three times daily. They have it as one of their commercial breaks where they congratulate the Steelers for winning the Super Bowl. Hopefully that lasts all off season. I will never get sick of it.

TallyStiller
02-08-2009, 04:55 PM
Bill Hilgrove is tremendous. I love being able to turn down Phil "I've got my head up Tom Brady's @$$" Simms or FatJohn Madden ("FatJohn" is one word, like "Cheeseburger" or "Drumstick", two of FatJohn's favorites) and put my Sirius radio in the house so I can listen to him instead. Don't care if the feeds are a little off... it is well worth it not to have to listen to FatJohn drool on himself.

proudpittsburgher
02-08-2009, 06:50 PM
Bill Hillgrove saying, "Santonio with the touch down!"

Yes Sir!

"I don't know how he did it. Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie doesn't know how he did it."

That's GREAT in the spur of the moment. I love Hillgrove, and tunch is starting to grow on me. Play the feed from the internet, pause the dvr to sync it up, the best way to watch the game.

RuthlessBurgher
02-09-2009, 04:18 PM
I thought it was interesting that Craig Wolfley's brother Ron does the color for the Cardinals' radio broadcasts. If you've ever heard him call a Cards' game, you will notice that both of the Wolfs (Wolves?) sound the same. It must have been interesting with both brothers working the game at the same time.

Ozey74
02-09-2009, 05:44 PM
I thought it was interesting that Craig Wolfley's brother Ron does the color for the Cardinals' radio broadcasts. If you've ever heard him call a Cards' game, you will notice that both of the Wolfs (Wolves?) sound the same. It must have been interesting with both brothers working the game at the same time.

I noticed this the other day: both Wolfey brothers sounding alike.

Jigawatts
02-09-2009, 05:47 PM

When I hear Rons voice over the radio I thought he sounded like Jesse "The Body" Ventura. :oops:

RuthlessBurgher
02-09-2009, 10:10 PM

When I hear Rons voice over the radio I thought he sounded like Jesse "The Body" Ventura. :oops:

That's ex-Governor "The Body" to you, punk! You better watch yourself, or there may be a suplex in your future. :wink: