PDA

View Full Version : BEN

frankthetank1
02-04-2009, 11:20 AM
not like there was much of a comparison before but does anyone think they will be compared still? are there people out there that still think eli is the better qb? i was also wondering did bradshaw ever have a drive in a sb similar to ben's? the more i think about it i really think ben should of ben the mvp. montana's drive was amazing no doubt, but the last two passes ben threw to holmes were amazing and i do not remember montana making any throws that were that difficult. im shocked that ben had a very mediocre regular season and was lights out in the post season. it was a night and day difference.

papillon
02-04-2009, 11:44 AM
Typically, Bradshaw's responding drives were long ball strikes to Swann or Stallworth. Of course, it's been so long it's difficult to remember any sustained drive without actually rewatching the games.

Pappy

MeetJoeGreene
02-04-2009, 12:56 PM
If they hadn't overturned Ben's running TD, I bet he would have been MVP.

frankthetank1
02-04-2009, 12:58 PM
If they hadn't overturned Ben's running TD, I bet he would have been MVP.

i forgot about that and yea you are definetly right. not only did he play great and everything there were a number of plays that he made something out of nothing. if he takes a few more sacks then who knows the out come of the game