PDA

View Full Version : Heroes Thread

MeetJoeGreene
02-04-2009, 10:27 AM
I was "OK" with the opening episode.

THe interesting twist was that Peter "lost" all of the abilities he had gained before and now has to re-acquire them. I didn't think he had to actually "touch" them though .. I thought just being close was enough.

Sylar continues to be the character that you go back and forth between rooting for and against.

I now am officiially sick of the Hiro/Ando thread. They should be killed off.

costanza2k1
02-04-2009, 01:17 PM
The ending of the show looked like they're merging shows with Lost. Maybe Siller and Sawyer can join forces.... :lol:

I agree, Hiro and Ando duo just isn't cute anymore...just dragging on. I think Peter is now only able to have one ability at a time, time will tell.

Iron Shiek
02-04-2009, 01:39 PM
All of the "Claire" going evil or whatever was happening in the future seems to be having the seeds planted. She seems like she doesn't know who to trust. But that episode was pretty good.

I agree with Ando/Hiro issue as well. Time travelling dude is cool, but they are getting ridiculous now.

MeetJoeGreene
02-11-2009, 12:47 PM
This episode was "pretty good".

Things I liked:

I continue to have a love/hate with Sylar. He was pretty cool in this episode. I bet that kid ends up actually being his brother or something.

I liked it when Parkman used his ability to make the one army dude start shooting the rest.

Speedy girl is dead. I didn' t like her acting that much.

I am kind of torn as it sucks that Peter can only have one ability now. What one would you take? I wonder what would happen if hey took Ando's (the supercharged) and they touched Suresh at the same time. Would that make him as strong as the incredible Hulk?

I think they should store ice girl (Ali Larter) in a bikini vs. an Orange Jump suit.

costanza2k1
02-11-2009, 01:20 PM
I think they should store ice girl (Ali Larter) in a bikini vs. an Orange Jump suit.

:Agree

eniparadoxgma
02-11-2009, 06:34 PM
I've kind of lost touch with the show. I have the last 2 or 3 episodes on my hard drive, and still haven't watched them yet. Here soon I'll have a Heroes marathon.

Until then I'll keep not reading any posts in this thread. :Cheers

MeetJoeGreene
02-17-2009, 08:55 AM
My thoughts:

I was wondering when we were going to get an Aquaman... and now we have one.

The most fascinating storyline is the one between Sylar and the boy... that really has me intrigued. The boy has to be someone special (like his brother for real).

Amazing how shows get in subtle political digs (like the patriot act)...

Other than that, it went slow. I keep thinking that it is somehow anticlimatic to fight regular people (abeit alot of them). Shouldn't there somehow be a more worthy opponent???

Iron Shiek
02-17-2009, 10:25 AM
The storylines are solidifying nicely though. I like where its heading...except for Ando/Hiro deal...please let Silar get a hold of them once and for all.

MeetJoeGreene
02-24-2009, 09:03 AM
Positives: No Ando/Hiro tonite.
Negatives: No Silar.

Overall the episode went pretty well. Nice to see Peter actually using some powers. I keep waiting, however, for a breakout episode with some epic battle - but that just isn't happening.

MeetJoeGreene
03-10-2009, 08:07 AM
Last night's episode was really good.. looks like the next one will be too..

My biggest question is "Who is Rebel"?

my theory... it is the kid from the first season that could control machines....

Iron Shiek
03-10-2009, 12:34 PM
Yeah I'm clueless as to who it is. Gonna be a blast from the past or someone out of left field.

MeetJoeGreene
03-24-2009, 08:08 AM
Yeah I'm clueless as to who it is. Gonna be a blast from the past or someone out of left field.

I was right. It was Micah.

Iron Shiek
03-27-2009, 08:18 PM
I just now was able to watch it. Good call MJG. Micah is pretty cool in that he's honed his powers to be a more central character. And now the Parkman baby has those powers too...that's odd.

AngryAsian
03-29-2009, 08:29 PM
I just now was able to watch it. Good call MJG. Micah is pretty cool in that he's honed his powers to be a more central character. And now the Parkman baby has those powers too...that's odd.

Micah is the real father of the Parkman baby.

MeetJoeGreene
09-16-2009, 03:18 PM
The 2 hour season premier is this Monday (the 21st).

I hope it picks up and gets better... right now I am watching just because I already have time invested.... but that won't last forever.

Anyone else watching?

Iron Shiek
09-16-2009, 09:52 PM
Dam, I need a refresher. The story was losing me when Angela Petrelli and everyone was in the desert and her sister was out there and whatnot...but some of the other story lines were cool. I gotta catch back up.

MeetJoeGreene
09-22-2009, 03:55 PM
Decent opening episode, although the Claire at college and Hiro storylines are still a bit retarded.

The Parkman Sylar thing is turning pretty cool.....

Tell me Ali Larter isn't going to get nasty with Noah Bennett!

Iron Shiek
10-16-2009, 02:43 PM
Okay, I was getting turned off by the show but they drew me back in.

This Carnival business has me wondering just what these people actually do...and what role their "newest addition" is supposed to play.

Glad to see they almost completely took out the Hiro story line from the past episode...that made it better just because of that.

This is slowly gaining steam for me.