PDA

View Full Version : I give you the official anti-raven gif

schillah
02-04-2009, 12:16 AM
http://i43.tinypic.com/2jc6hpz.gif

Steeler Expat
02-04-2009, 12:20 AM
Jesus H. Christ I'm not going to sleep tonight. Gay Ray Ray will give me nightmares for sure.

Mel Blount's G
02-04-2009, 01:00 AM
Thats just creepy. Who are the other two people?

RuthlessBurgher
02-04-2009, 01:08 AM

You are concerned about the 2 other people when there is some kind of an alligator-like creature dancing behind them?!?!?

:wft was that??? :ratsuck

D Rock
02-04-2009, 01:36 AM

You are concerned about the 2 other people when there is some kind of an alligator-like creature dancing behind them?!?!?

it's the new sobe commercial that aired during the super bowl..like the one where the lizards used to dance with the cute black chick

the other two guys were matt light and justin tuck

AngryAsian
02-04-2009, 01:48 AM

ROFLMAO

RuthlessBurgher
02-04-2009, 09:56 AM
[quote="Mel Blount's G":24xovbe7]Thats just creepy. Who are the other two people?

it's the new sobe commercial that aired during the super bowl..like the one where the lizards used to dance with the cute black chick

the other two guys were matt light and justin tuck[/quote:24xovbe7]

That's what you get when you attend the Super Bowl and miss all of the crappy attempts to be funny in commercials. I'm apparently out of the Sobe loop. :P :lol:

MeetJoeGreene
02-04-2009, 10:21 AM
That's what you get when you attend the Super Bowl and miss all of the crappy attempts to be funny in commercials. I'm apparently out of the Sobe loop. :P :lol:

Like you are a pop culture expert anyway....
:moon

:D

RuthlessBurgher
02-04-2009, 10:29 AM

Penalty on me for not keeping current with the pop culture phenomena of lizards dancing with athlete murderers. What is next, a Gila Monster dancing with O.J. Simpson? A Komodo Dragon dancing with Rae Carruth?

"I go to da box for two minutes, ya know, by myself ... I feel shame ... and then I get free."

:wink:

stlrz d
02-04-2009, 12:06 PM
I was LMMFAO at ray ray and booing him at the same time.

In the words of Spicolli, "Those guys are fags!"

:lol:

Iron Shiek
02-04-2009, 12:18 PM

Penalty on me for not keeping current with the pop culture phenomena of lizards dancing with athlete murderers. What is next, a Gila Monster dancing with O.J. Simpson? A Komodo Dragon dancing with Rae Carruth?

"I go to da box for two minutes, ya know, by myself ... I feel shame ... and then I get free."

Marc Singer (anyone remember what he is from?) dancing with Robert Blake?

MeetJoeGreene
02-04-2009, 12:30 PM

As an aside, I never claimed to be remotely, in any way, shape, or form up on pop culture. So that little reference you made... is lost on me. :tt1

:loser (me, that is).

RuthlessBurgher
02-04-2009, 12:44 PM

Marc Singer (anyone remember what he is from?) dancing with Robert Blake?

Was he from that show "V" back in the 80's? It freaked me out as a kid when they would rip their own skin off revealing the reptile underneath.

Iron Shiek
02-04-2009, 12:45 PM
Heck yes he was. That was an awesome Mini-series/movie. The face ripping part freaked me out too, but it was pretty dam sweet. So he qualified as a Lizard (sort of, an imposter posing as Singer ripped his face off once...how do I remember this crap!) dancing with a <cough> murder (Berretta).

RuthlessBurgher
02-04-2009, 12:50 PM

As an aside, I never claimed to be remotely, in any way, shape, or form up on pop culture. So that little reference you made... is lost on me. :tt1

:loser (me, that is).

I'll give you a pass, since I altered the quote somewhat using "I" instead of "you" but would you more familiar with it if I gave you another hint, say, "putting on the foil, coach!"???