PDA

View Full Version : What was Holmes' TD celebration?

Blitz-en
02-03-2009, 12:53 PM
Maybe I'm missing the obvious. What was he trying to signify by using the ball to dump powder/salt/other into his hands and throw in the air? Was it a Lebron ripoff, or was it something different?

Don't get me started on Marshall Faulk's ridiculous babble about it should have been a 15 yard penalty. I don't care, I don't want to have an advantage to win the super bowl because the ref thought it necessary to throw a flag on the opposing team for excessive celebration (or using the ball as a prop) after catching a phenomenal catch with :34 seconds left in the super bowl. What a putz for even mentioning it. Shows what a sore loser that guy is. He could be Terrelle Davis' brother with his inflated ego and his stupid commentary.

snarky
02-03-2009, 12:56 PM
Maybe I'm missing the obvious. What was he trying to signify by using the ball to dump powder/salt/other into his hands and throw in the air? Was it a Lebron ripoff, or was it something different?

Don't get me started on Marshall Faulk's ridiculous babble about it should have been a 15 yard penalty. I don't care, I don't want to have an advantage to win the super bowl because the ref thought it necessary to throw a flag on the opposing team for excessive celebration (or using the ball as a prop) after catching a phenomenal catch with :34 seconds left in the super bowl. What a putz for even mentioning it. Shows what a sore loser that guy is. He could be Terrelle Davis' brother with his inflated ego and his stupid commentary.

Marshall Faulk leads the league in improperly conjugated verbs.

feltdizz
02-03-2009, 01:00 PM
It was Lebron's commercial... it was a great celebration..

what upsets me is the celebration wasn't shown live...
after rolling over.. saying a prayer then being mobbed by teammates... and probably while the review was going on he did it.

yet everyone acts like it was right after he scored.

snarky
02-03-2009, 01:04 PM
It was Lebron's commercial... it was a great celebration..

what upsets me is the celebration wasn't shown live...
after rolling over.. saying a prayer then being mobbed by teammates... and probably while the review was going on he did it.

yet everyone acts like it was right after he scored.

Yeah, if he did it on the sideline (and that's the side of the field the TD was scored on) he can have a variety show complete with chicks in thongs and it is not a penalty.