PDA

View Full Version : What teams does Ben have yet to beat as a starting QB.

snarky
02-03-2009, 12:44 AM
In the AFC I think it is only the Raiders. In the NFC, I know he hasn't beaten the Falcons yet. But I think there are probably a few others. He would definitely have the NFC East covered but I think there might be one team from the NFC North (Minnesota?) and one more from the NFC South.

Chadman
02-03-2009, 12:46 AM
Pretty sure, according to the 'haters', that Ben is still yet to beat a "good" team.... :tt2

snarky
02-03-2009, 12:47 AM
Pretty sure, according to the 'haters', that Ben is still yet to beat a "good" team.... :tt2

You mean the Steelers, right? Because all the other ones suck.

eniparadoxgma
02-03-2009, 12:49 AM

You mean the Steelers, right? Because all the other ones suck.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Jom112
02-03-2009, 12:50 AM
I want to say Raiders, Falcons and Packers are the only teams. I could be wrong...

stlrz d
02-03-2009, 11:55 AM
I want to say Raiders, Falcons and Packers are the only teams. I could be wrong...

I believe you are correct.

I know he hasn't beaten the Packers for sure. Batch started for him in '05. I was at the game and bummed that Ben wasn't going to play.

He'll cross them off the list in '09. ;)

Captain Lemming
02-03-2009, 12:08 PM
Funny how for some reason Mike Vick always became a fleet footed Dan Marino against us.
If his career was like his Steeler games, he would have more than surpassed the promise of his over the top hype. :D