PDA

View Full Version : I am growing tired of the talk of Ben's SB XL performance

snarky
02-02-2009, 10:33 PM
Granted, he played terribly that game. But every single talking head seems to overlook the fact that without him, the Steelers never would have made it to the SB.

Cincy, Indy and Denver all dared Roethlisberger to beat them and he did. He had an off game in the SB. Inconvenient but it did not characterize where he was that season.

mshifko
02-02-2009, 10:42 PM
i know it...notice they never talk about those 3 games leading up the super bowl...he was a kid then, now he's matured into a man and the leader of this team...

he made some plays in that super bowl too...it's not like he was terrible all game long, he was inconsistant and pressed too hard, but we won didn't we?

i'm glad he played as well as he did last night...i had a feeling he would turn in a good performance because he is healthy for a change and is a winner

Mel Blount's G
02-02-2009, 10:42 PM
If you let the verbal diarrhoea of the talking asshats get to you, then, well, aaa, I don't know what to tell you. Gotta learn to laugh at and have fun with those talking tool pieces. Remember, none of these pud-pounders is held accountable for their oral excrement. Imagine if we could say whatever we wanted, and fail miserably, at our jobs and continue to get a paycheck and even promotions.