PDA

View Full Version : Steeler Nation don't let...

_SteeL_CurtaiN_
02-02-2009, 09:52 PM
A few retarded mental midgets ruin this championship by pulling us into a debate over the game's legitimacy!! The talking heads have spent to much time in Seattle.

I have not heard ONE single Arizona player or coach crying. I have new found respect for that team, they battled and played much like our Steelers did, hats of to them.

People who question the games legitimacy should ALWAYS be answered with "Why Watch Then". Losers are losers no matter when they show their colors. Hats of to the Cards and piss on the haters!!!

mshifko
02-02-2009, 10:14 PM
i'm sorry, but i can't read your post :D ...

Mel Blount's G
02-02-2009, 10:19 PM
It was crappy reffing but it went both ways imo (i.e. We did not gain any more points from that questionable roughing the FG-holder penalty yet zona certainly gained points on hartwig's questionable holding penalty). And I feel the same about the seahawk sb. There is no escaping the zebra incompetency in this league unless carey or hoculi are running the show (yes of course I remember hoculi's gaffe this year but I still feel him and carey are the best). The better team does not leave room for the refs to decide the game

Now, for people that say we won the game because of reffing, those people, more often than not, are football fans for a week or two out of the whole year and their opinion holds no credibility whatsoever.

papillon
02-02-2009, 10:20 PM
Those that blame the refs or question the legitimacy of a win based on some perceived slight cheer for teams that lose more often than not.

The second reason is jealousy and envy.

Pappy

Mel Blount's G
02-02-2009, 10:20 PM
Yeah, I was too busy sniffing the rainbow. :Boobs

mshifko
02-02-2009, 10:23 PM
Yeah, I was too busy sniffing the rainbow. :Boobs
me too :Cheers

Chadman
02-03-2009, 12:21 AM
She comes in colors everywhere;
She combs her hair
Shes like a rainbow
Coming, colors in the air
Oh, everywhere
She comes in colors

:tt1