PDA

View Full Version : It's a whine fest on the cards board

steelsun7
02-02-2009, 07:10 PM
http://www.arizonasportsfans.com/vb/f4/ ... 28954.html (http://www.arizonasportsfans.com/vb/f4/evidence-for-no-td-128954.html)

JAR
02-02-2009, 07:15 PM
Well, when you've only been following football for a few weeks, this is what you get, just like all of the band wagon Seahag fans. Let them whine, the Steelers are 6X SB Champs and no one is taking that away.

mshifko
02-02-2009, 07:23 PM
they're so out of touch with the game...i guess it's better than blasting your own players haha...they just find every reason under the sun why we aren't the better team and why the refs helped us out...did they not see the penalties called on us? the reversal of the TD?

snarky
02-02-2009, 08:00 PM
Actually, if you read through the threads, while there are some whiners there are some other folks who have a pretty fair perspective on it. I think with a team like AZ, the fan base is going to inflate by about 200% once they make it to the SB. So I'm sure some of the hard core Cardinal fans are as annoyed about those comments as we would be.

Djfan
02-02-2009, 08:25 PM
I think with a team like AZ, the fan base is going to inflate by about 200% once they make it to the SB.

They'll be up to 54 fans?

TallyStiller
02-02-2009, 08:29 PM
Hard core Cards fans? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

snarky
02-02-2009, 08:35 PM
You know, it might be fun to laugh about the notion of hard-core Cardinal fans. But there are some (not many, I agree) who have stuck with that team while they were absolute crap. Personally, my hat goes off to them.

msp26505
02-02-2009, 08:37 PM
You know, it might be fun to laugh about the notion of hard-core Cardinal fans. But there are some (not many, I agree) who have stuck with that team while they were absolute crap. Personally, my hat goes off to them.

I'm as much of a pirate fan as one can be, so I must admit that I have some respect for their plight over the years.

At least the pirates have had some success during my lifetime.

Djfan
02-02-2009, 08:43 PM

I agree. It was a joke.

Chadman
02-03-2009, 12:32 AM
So what?

Let them moan & whinge- it's what disappointed fans do.

Chadman feels for them. They came SO close to doing the improbable. Of course they will think they were slighted.

A few of them are saying what they'll all say eventually- the game is over & the Steelers won, but the Cards fought damn hard & earned a lot of respect.

Wouldn't it be GREAT though if there was NO 'questionable' plays in any Super Bowl?

Mel Blount's G
02-03-2009, 12:52 AM
Wouldn't it be GREAT though if there was NO 'questionable' plays in any Super Bowl?
Like that "holding" on Hartwig?

Yes, zebras should learn to be seen and not heard, especially in these big games. I knew though when earlier in the week I saw WHO was reffing this game that there was going to be a zebra factor. I'm just glad it was still a great, competitive game and that Mike Periera isn't issuing apologies to anybody today

SanAntonioSteelerFan
02-03-2009, 12:55 AM
Like that "holding" on Hartwig?

Yes, zebras should learn to be seen and not heard, especially in these big games. I knew though when earlier in the week I saw WHO was reffing this game that there was going to be a zebra factor. I'm just glad it was still a great, competitive game and that Mike Periera isn't issuing apologies to anybody today

He should issue one to Ben because his knee never hit the ground.