PDA

View Full Version : These Champions Connect the Dots...Great Article

BradshawsHairdresser
02-02-2009, 05:42 PM
http://www.nfl.com/superbowl/story?id=0 ... nfirm=true (http://www.nfl.com/superbowl/story?id=09000d5d80e8844c&template=without-video&confirm=true)

SanAntonioSteelerFan
02-02-2009, 11:31 PM
This is an awesome read, thanks!

TallyStiller
02-02-2009, 11:39 PM
For those who didn't watch this team, asking the offense to win the game was scary. For those who saw San Diego and Dallas and Baltimore both times, we knew.

SanAntonioSteelerFan
02-02-2009, 11:53 PM
For those who didn't watch this team, asking the offense to win the game was scary. For those who saw San Diego and Dallas and Baltimore both times, we knew.

I know what you're saying, Tally, but I was still scared sh*tless!

papillon
02-03-2009, 12:04 AM
Big Ben was Big Flop in such moments, everyone knew.

:wft :wft

I'm not sure where this comes from. Eighteen 4th quarter comebacks in his first 5 years to go along with 52 wins. Yea, he sucks under pressure. :twisted: :roll:

Pappy

Djfan
02-03-2009, 03:45 AM

I'm not sure where this comes from. Eighteen 4th quarter comebacks in his first 5 years to go along with 52 wins. Yea, he sucks under pressure. :twisted: :roll:

Pappy

I had someone try that one on me today, too. I pointed out that Ben has more comebacks than Rod Stewart and that the only guy in history I want to lead my team in that situation was doing just that.

countdraculaincleats
02-03-2009, 04:22 AM
Big Ben was Big Flop in such moments, everyone knew. :wft I thought that as well lol. What a great read bro. The Tomlin interview video on that page was great to. :tt2

Flasteel
02-03-2009, 07:55 AM

Pappy

That's what I had all quoted up and ready to roll with. What an unbelievably misinformed statement. That and the comment on how Arizona defenders were batting balls down all night made this article pretty much suck.

I said to my friends immediately after the 64 yard Fitz TD that Ben had done this five times already this year and I know he'll do it again. I was admittedly a little nervous, but even more confident.

It's kind of like all of those regular season comebacks were nothing more than a dress rehearsal for the biggest stage in the game. Ben and Holmes came through with the performance of a lifetime!

SteelBucks
02-03-2009, 10:33 AM

Pappy

:Agree

The writer obviously has no idea.

Sugar
02-03-2009, 11:39 AM
On that last drive I remember thinking that if there was one guy I would want leading my team in that situation, with the game on the line, Ben was that guy.

He's done it enough throughout the year(s) that he was prepared for when it counted most.