PDA

View Full Version : Tomlin's Monday Press Conference...

NC Steeler Fan
02-02-2009, 05:36 PM
Oh man, I am awestruck by his words. I don't care what the naysayers
think, he is and is going to continue to be an incredible coach for us.

He handles a tough O line question with remarkable ease.

His admiration for the Steeler fans is so clear and he obviously knows he's
on a totally different team than he ever was before.

Don't know if this has been posted yet, but it's a great talk....

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80e8a9a1

P.S. several of the women in my office who've never seen Tomlin before
last night's game were like: "Damn, he's one good looking guy!" :lol:

Djfan
02-02-2009, 07:01 PM
"The more I get to know the Steeler Nation, the more it drives me." "They're special"

Thanks coach. We love you, too.

At least most of us who don't have to change our name on the message boards that is.

SidSmythe
02-02-2009, 08:37 PM
I don't care what woman think ... all i know is they wouldn't appreciate his character. :tt1

Djfan
02-02-2009, 08:42 PM
I don't care what woman think ... all i know is they wouldn't appreciate his character. :tt1

I deal with this, as a very good looking man. I feel like a piece of meat at times, the way they stare at my backside, leave their man's attention to catch my attention, etc. I mean, aren't I a person as well? I want to be appreciated for who I am, not just how I look.

It's hard to deal with at times. Thanks for bringing this up Sid. I feel better.

steelz09
02-02-2009, 10:50 PM
Yes -- When you watch that video and he starts talking about Steeler nation, pay particular attention to the second time he says "unbelievable". Almost shed a tear.

Words can't really describe it..just watch that party closely. He says it with such conviction. He's just trying to explain the relationship between the Steelers and its fan base and it basically makes him speechless, the look on his face and the tone of his voice when saying "unbelievable" (the second time) is just awesome.