PDA

View Full Version : Tone on Mike & Mike

Djfan
02-02-2009, 02:55 PM
He is at Disneyworld with the family. He didn't go to bed last night, and still has 266 unread text messages on his phone. He already read and responded to many. He's actually pretty funny at times, too.

mshifko
02-02-2009, 02:57 PM
imagine the whirlwind world he'll be living in for the next few months...well deserved though

calmkiller
02-02-2009, 03:50 PM
That is all well and good, but he needs to remained focus this offseason. Last time we won the superbowl we went 8-8 the next season.

100$handshake
02-02-2009, 03:54 PM
Anybody still think we should have drafted Jackson instead of SH ?

phillyesq
02-02-2009, 04:01 PM
Anybody still think we should have drafted Jackson instead of SH ?

Even more embarrassing, I was hoping for Lendale. :oops: :oops:

I couldn't be happier that Holmes proved me wrong.

steelsnis
02-02-2009, 04:20 PM
haha that's right, I forgot that there were some folks on the other board who constantly bashed Holmes as just an average WR and an awful draft pick.

Maybe the same guys who said Harrison wasn't any good as a linebacker dropping into coverage?????

HAHAHA I LOVE IT!!!

SteelerOfDeVille
02-02-2009, 04:20 PM
i thougth holmes was the right pick... Torry Holt endorsed him as the best WR in the draft.... (although, I'll admit that I was kinda curious about DeAngelo Williams).

feltdizz
02-02-2009, 04:27 PM
I wish I could remember who it is.. cause someone on here earlier in the season was talking about how bad Holmes was....

I think Steeler fans demand for perfection is good and bad... sure we want it and that breeds success.. but sometimes the expectations are unreal.

I do it too...

BradshawsHairdresser
02-02-2009, 06:51 PM
That is all well and good, but he needs to remained focus this offseason.

Hopefully, he stays away from the drugs and his old druggie friends.

NorthCoast
02-02-2009, 07:07 PM
C'mon guys, you have short memories. Holmes had a very average first 3/4 of the season and was SUSPENDED for a game. We saw plenty of dropped balls, misread routes, and lack of focus. But I give him his due, he worked through it all and hopefully this game was his passage to becoming Hines' dominant replacement. Ben sorely needs a second pair of reliable hands because I fear Hines may not have many seasons left due to his style of play.