PDA

View Full Version : Questions Answered by XLIII

RussBII
02-02-2009, 10:13 AM
1) Is Ben elite? Yes
2) Is Santonio a bust? No
3) Is James Harrison stoppable? No.
4) Is Larry Fitzgerald for real? Oh my yes.
5) Did the Rooney's make the right choice in regards to Tomlin Vs Grimm Vs Whisenhunt? Yes.

There are tons more, feel free to add, comment, expound. For example:

Is it possible to scream for 18 straight seconds while James Harrison forcefully lumbers down the field? Yes.

Iron Shiek
02-02-2009, 10:15 AM
Can our line do an okay job of blocking? Yes.

SteelBucks
02-02-2009, 10:20 AM
Is it possible to wipe this smile off my face this morning? No :Beer

johnstownsteel
02-02-2009, 10:21 AM
Brenda Warner wears a wig? Uh...uh...uh...

Acero
02-02-2009, 10:22 AM
After winning the Super Bowl with the toughest schedule in years, is there room for improvement? A LOT! (Sepulveda and Mendenhall will be back, Sweed should mature, O-line must get better)

frankthetank1
02-02-2009, 10:24 AM

is that the same wife he had when he was with the rams? i thought it was a different one. i didnt think any plastic surgery could of helped her

Steel Life
02-02-2009, 10:25 AM
Is it possible to wipe this smile off my face this morning? No :Beer
Best answer yet!!! :Cheers

johnstownsteel
02-02-2009, 10:27 AM

is that the same wife he had when he was with the rams? i thought it was a different one. i didnt think any plastic surgery could of helped heri was wondering the same thing cause she looked completely different than in years past. i don't know...maybe he dumped her for the deli counter girl..

Iron Shiek
02-02-2009, 10:27 AM

is that the same wife he had when he was with the rams? i thought it was a different one. i didnt think any plastic surgery could of helped her

I don't care how many times you tell me....i don't believe she's the same person. How can you manage in ten years to go from looking like a 50 year old gay woman to a 22 year old hottie...it can't be her...

Acero
02-02-2009, 10:30 AM

I don't care how many times you tell me....i don't believe she's the same person. How can you manage in ten years to go from looking like a 50 year old gay woman to a 22 year old hottie...it can't be her...

Looks to me like the same person:

http://unsportsmanlikecomment.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/brenda-warner-and-nails.jpghttp://multimedia.premierespeakers.com/speaker/web/10823.jpg

But after hiring the services of an image consultant.

johnstownsteel
02-02-2009, 10:31 AM

I don't care how many times you tell me....i don't believe she's the same person. How can you manage in ten years to go from looking like a 50 year old gay woman to a 22 year old hottie...it can't be her...i'm with you...can't be her but my wife insists she one in the same. says money can do wonders. then gives me that eye like...whatcha gonna do for me?

Steelgal
02-02-2009, 10:33 AM
It's the same person. that's just what the right hair can do for a person.

RussBII
02-02-2009, 10:38 AM
She looks way better.

Here's one to ponder, why does someone as hot as Faith Hill always wear such retarded looking clothing?

Oviedo
02-02-2009, 10:39 AM
Can our line do an okay job of blocking? Yes.

As Tomlin says "Miles to go before we sleep." The OL needs to improve. Way too many defensive linemen hitting our RBs in the backfield repeatedly all season long.

Starks-keep
Kemo-too inconsistent and should be allowed to leave; move Colon here
Hartwig-OK and would be better with better guards on either side of him
Stapleton-needs to be a back up; Go back to Simmons or get someone better
Colon-move to Guard and get someone who can handle outside speed rushers

Through free agency or draft we need:
RT
Guard
Future Center

Let them fight it out in camp

frankthetank1
02-02-2009, 10:47 AM

i agree there is no way it is the same woman

Sugar
02-02-2009, 01:03 PM

Yeah, it's her. The only real change is her hairstyle. Geez!

Discipline of Steel
02-02-2009, 01:19 PM

Yeah, it's her. The only real change is her hairstyle. Geez!

Look at the beak.

Lebsteel
02-02-2009, 03:37 PM
Yes, it is definitely the same woman, see article from USAToday:
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/cards/2009-01-31-brenda-warner_N.htm

Agree with the new O-Line thoughts. That is our big need in this upcoming draft. I don't think Colon is the long term answer, even at guard. I'd like to see us sign Gross (LT) or Jahri Evans (Guard) and then draft Mack or Robinson in Rd. 1 and another guard in Rd. 3. Realistically our line next year would be something like:

LT-Starks
LG- Evans
C-Hartwig
RG-Mack
RT-Hills/Colon/Draft Pick

Another great option to explore would be signing the best CB available and maybe in the league, Nnamdi Asomugha. He and Ike would be a great pair of CBs. That would mean not resigning McFadden.