PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Quotes - postgame

SteelerOfDeVille
02-02-2009, 01:57 AM
Larry Foote on Fox radio: Ben ran out on the field at the end and i saw his gold cape...

Big Ben: I thought it was picked... OMG, I just blew it... I though it was picked
on NFL Primetime on the pass to Holmes to win the game

mshifko
02-02-2009, 01:58 AM
the entire speech by tomlin on that podium while receiving the trophy (which he didn't touch haha) after the game...

SteelerOfDeVille
02-02-2009, 02:20 AM
Hines cried again...

frankthetank1
02-02-2009, 08:33 AM
Hines cried again...

when tomlin was giving his speech i almost cried. this is pittsburgh steeler football isnt it? 60 mins baby!!!!

MeetJoeGreene
02-02-2009, 09:10 AM
I saw a seqment where they were interviewing Troy. And he was holding his baby. And in the middle of it he said -- He needs his mother and walked away.

Northern_Blitz
02-02-2009, 11:22 AM
Larry Foote on Fox radio: Ben ran out on the field at the end and i saw his gold cape...

Big Ben: I thought it was picked... OMG, I just blew it... I though it was picked
on NFL Primetime on the pass to Holmes to win the game

It's funny because I watched the 05 highlight DVD before the game yesterday.

After the "gunslinger" TD in the Denver game Batch was telling him how it was a great read and a perfect throw. Ben looks at him and says he thought it was a pick right after it left his hand.

I thought that the pass to #10 was basically the same play.

On another note, thanks to Santonio for giving me something positive to think about when I see the #10 in the black and gold.