PDA

View Full Version : Now that we won, does the D deserve "legend" status?

SteelTorch
02-02-2009, 01:05 AM
No-brainer IMO - YES!!!! Even though they were carved up like a Thanksgiving turkey tonight, that doesn't change the fact that they carried this team to the SB (with some help from Big Ben). :tt2

SidSmythe
02-02-2009, 01:07 AM
YES, but they gave up 400 yards in this game . . . now they have something to look forward to topping next year. To dominate from Week 1 thru the Superbowl.

mshifko
02-02-2009, 01:15 AM
yes...but i'm glad that big ben (my boy as you all know haha) hit my other brother santonio for the game...i wouldn't want to win any other way

Steel Life
02-02-2009, 01:16 AM
It was said that all they had to do was win the the SB...they did that & with a signature play to boot. Mark it down...

Steelhere10
02-02-2009, 01:28 AM
yes they do, BUT i was highly disappointed in the last game of the season, along with the star players losing their composure at the end. James H. AND retarded Taylor.

Mister Pittsburgh
02-02-2009, 01:28 AM
I think they could have cemented their status as one of the best, but gave up too many yards. Plus as with anything Steelers, you have to get past the talking heads who all hate the Steelers yet warp the minds of non Steelers fans.

SteelerOfDeVille
02-02-2009, 01:30 AM
yes they do, BUT i was highly disappointed in the last game of the season, along with the star players losing their composure at the end. James H. AND retarded Taylor.
ditto.... but, againsg AZ, i sorta expected them to give up 20+