PDA

View Full Version : 30 minutes well spent

Starlifter
02-02-2009, 01:03 AM
hey, if you enjoy 'hater' fans suffering take some time and check out the bungles, stains and ratbirds boards. They are all losing their minds. This thread from cincy is particularly delicious........

http://boards.bengals.com/showthread.php?t=39203

Wolfhound45
02-02-2009, 01:29 AM
WOW! There are some serious problems on that board.

I am so thankful to be a fan of the Pittsburgh Steelers.

ground-n-pound
02-02-2009, 01:33 AM
My god, they cant just accept the fact that they stink. They will always try to make excusses that discredit our wins. Oh well, they can keep hating while we keep winning championships. :Cheers :bungalssuck :brownssuck :ratsuck

OsoRojo
02-02-2009, 01:34 AM
Dude, I checked the Rats and bungles boards and was just... shocked. I mean, I expect homerism and all, but that's just insane. I hate the Rats, Clowns, Bungles, Cowgirls... oh hell, I hate ALL teams that aren't in the Black and Gold, but c'mon. There's hating another team and then there's self delusion. Those fans are deluded.

Starlifter
02-02-2009, 01:49 AM
years of losing to the steelers have caused most of those idiots to lose all sense of reality. it's fun to watch...... :brownssuck :ratsuck :bungalssuck

AngryAsian
02-02-2009, 01:53 AM
Somebody change these babies' diapers, cuz they ****e themselves. How pathetic.

SteelerOfDeVille
02-02-2009, 02:23 AM
I'm sure they're blaming the refs again...
But, my question is this.

AZ was ahead. Which bad call did they make on the last drive? They let 'em play.

Perhaps Kurt's "fumble". Trouble I had was our guys celebrating... stupid, actually. If they reviewed it and overturned it, then what??? They're 15 yards closer. Stupid, really.

steelernation77
02-02-2009, 02:27 AM
My favorite is how a poster on the Bengal board said that the Cards gave the game away and used the holding calls on their LT as his evidence.

Hmmmm, I wonder why he would resort to holding??

Every one of those was because Harrison had him beat, that's what a pass rush does. I'd be shocked if a Bengals' fan would know that though. :roll:

msp26505
02-02-2009, 09:27 AM
hey, if you enjoy 'hater' fans suffering take some time and check out the bungles, stains and ratbirds boards. They are all losing their minds. This thread from cincy is particularly delicious........

http://boards.bengals.com/showthread.php?t=39203

I don't know what game these idiots were watching, but if anything, the Steelers were hurt by the officiating.

Poor call on the hold/safety, and Fitz's catch hit the ground. Plus, as usual, there were about ten times Harrison was held.

It's fun to watch these tools whine, though.

:loser

Northern_Blitz
02-02-2009, 11:25 AM

AZ was ahead. Which bad call did they make on the last drive? They let 'em play.

Perhaps Kurt's "fumble". Trouble I had was our guys celebrating... stupid, actually. If they reviewed it and overturned it, then what??? They're 15 yards closer. Stupid, really.

I'm pretty sure that if they overturn the call, then they overturn the penalty after the play too. It never happened because the play never happened. I'm pretty sure I saw that earlier this year. But with NFL refs, you never know.

johnstownsteel
02-02-2009, 11:39 AM

http://boards.bengals.com/showthread.php?t=39203these types of threads is exactly why i go over there. and the most idiotic of the whole bunch is their administrator joefromflo. it will be awhile before i can tangle with that moron again since i was permanantly banned yet again. he shouldn't rest in peace tho. i'll be back to make him look like an ass in front of his own kind.

SteelerOfDeVille
02-02-2009, 12:07 PM

I'm pretty sure that if they overturn the call, then they overturn the penalty after the play too. It never happened because the play never happened. I'm pretty sure I saw that earlier this year. But with NFL refs, you never know.
typically, personal fouls happen regardless of overturns... stuff involving the play, does get overturned, though.