PDA

View Full Version : Harrison Haters

SidSmythe
02-02-2009, 12:52 AM
All the HATERS are upset Harrison didn't get ejected for his personal foul on the punt return. Actually had someone say, "He punched the guy in the face" HAHA!!!

I think HARRISON was mad b/c the guy tried cutting him at the knees . . . and he jabbed him but not violently to hold him down .... then let him up and jacked him. HaHa!!

Football players hate having their knees taken out.

SanAntonioSteelerFan
02-02-2009, 01:06 AM
I didn't notice that about his knees, I'll have to watch that again.

Steel Life
02-02-2009, 01:22 AM
I think HARRISON was mad b/c the guy tried cutting him at the knees . . . and he jabbed him but not violently to hold him down .... then let him up and jacked him.
I said the same thing when I saw it...the NFL Defensive MVP (who amazingly plays special teams) has some scrub dive at his knees & he gets pissed off. It was understandable that he reacted & unfortunate that he over-reacted. But he was flagged & we all moved on - please, let's hope there are people talking about his INT than this one play.

steelernation77
02-02-2009, 01:35 AM
check the sig

Steel Life
02-02-2009, 01:44 AM
Doesn't really look like the guy wants anything to do with James does it? :lol:

SidSmythe
02-02-2009, 12:13 PM
I went and watched it on TIVO last night .... the guy tried blocking him low. Harrison wasn't even rushing the punter and the guy tries blocking him at his knees.

Discipline of Steel
02-02-2009, 12:18 PM
IF there was a block to his knees, I totally understand him focusing in on the guy. I would have done the same thing, no doubt. Pushing that guy around the field is an act of intimidation and Harrison has an unquenchable desire to dominate his opponent. Im not even sure I would call it a foul as he just hit him every time he tried to get up. What is the reason thats called a foul? ...other than the fact the guy was totally weak and it looked so bad how he was getting tossed around.

steelz09
02-02-2009, 12:18 PM
does anyone have a link to a clip of this? I must or missed what happened.

Iron Shiek
02-02-2009, 12:20 PM
And for the idiots that say he punched him obviously watched it once and immediately jump to conclusions. Watch the steelernation77's sig. He pushed him with one arm...really hard. What was the flaggable offense anway? Did he have to do it two handed? Or are you not allowed to push anyone...isn't that what a block is? Or was it because the guy was on his knees and defenseless?

The last question is the only one I can see being a legit reason...

NC Steeler Fan
02-02-2009, 12:43 PM
Is anyone having flashbacks to Lambert pointing down at that
guy and almost daring him to get up years ago? 8)

Okay, so while it was VERY dissappointing to see Harrison act like that
on the grand stage (not to mention all the static we'll catch over
it from other fans), I absolutely CANNOT believe that he acted
WITHOUT some kind of provocation. Really, I can't. And, I'm not just
being a homer.

I mean, if Harrison has that short of a fuse we would have seen him
go off on somebody a lot sooner than that. All the times he gets held?

Gimmee a break.

I really want to see the full replay and/or hear his explanation for
what happened.

And if the guy went after his knees then, well, I bet he doesn't do
that again to anyone else. Dude was smart to keep his cool and not
draw a penalty himself. Probably had to change his pants though...