PDA

View Full Version : Post-Game Commentary from the Walrus

Wolfhound45
02-02-2009, 12:27 AM
Guess he is still in denial about SB XL. When asked to comment about the game all he talked about were the Cardinals and how difficult it is to be in the losing locker room. Not one word of congratulations to the Steelers. Loser to the core of his being.

Complete tool.

SidSmythe
02-02-2009, 12:30 AM
Yeah, he just had to say something about the Steelers . . . I honestly thought he was going to refer to the penalties in Superbowl XL

SanAntonioSteelerFan
02-02-2009, 12:35 AM
Walrus is a loser. Goo goo gjoob.

Steel Life
02-02-2009, 12:43 AM
I thought he was completely classless...I was so pissed after watching him that I couldn't believe that they gave him an opportunity to even voice his joyless, non-congratulatory :Hater opinion.

Starlifter
02-02-2009, 12:48 AM
well, he is the PERFECT guy to ask 'how's it feel to lose a superbowl'? after all, he's done it more than once......

Mel Blount's G
02-02-2009, 01:04 AM
Haha! Not only that but his emotions and lack of focus/professionalism cost his team points at the end half of that SB. I'll never forget that or how seahawk fans failed to acknowledge this. He was too mad at the refs to manage the clock and get 3 at the end of the half in SB 40 and he has never been held accountable for that. Funny cause had that been Cowher, Steeler fans would have dragged him over the coals for such a gaffe

MeetJoeGreene
02-02-2009, 09:17 AM
I couldn't believe at halftime when the cards were LOSING, all they talked about was the cards. Even on Harrison's return for a TD, they kept talking about how Warner didn't read it correctly , tough break for warner..... HOW ABOUT TALKING ABOUT THE AMAZING 100 YARD FRIGGIN RETURN!!!

NW Steeler
02-02-2009, 10:02 AM
It wasn't as bad as listening to Steve Young question almost every play and call when ESPN did the highlights, then he does a 180 and nearly blows Ben when they interviewed him. I can't stand that jackass. :loser

But who cares, we're WORLD CHAMPS BABY!!!!!!!!

:tt1 :Clap :tt2 :Beer :Bow

and for good measure.... :Boobs :Boobs :Boobs :Boobs :Boobs :Boobs

Iron Shiek
02-02-2009, 10:04 AM
Hopefully the fat walrus comes back soon so tomlin can show him another as$ whippin.

Steelgal
02-02-2009, 10:24 AM
I've been reading various teams message boards and I think we might have just taken the title away from the Pats, for the most hated franchise. The jealousy out there is unreal. They think it's criminal that Harrison wasn't ejected for his PF and one fan even said he should be suspended for ALL OF NEXT YEAR for it :Blah

At first I was ticked at all the comments, because of the crap we put up with after XL, but now I'm just laughing it all. Jealousy is such a wonderful thing :Cheers

frankthetank1
02-02-2009, 10:26 AM
I've been reading various teams message boards and I think we might have just taken the title away from the Pats, for the most hated franchise. The jealousy out there is unreal. They think it's criminal that Harrison wasn't ejected for his PF and one fan even said he should be suspended for ALL OF NEXT YEAR for it :Blah

At first I was ticked at all the comments, because of the crap we put up with after XL, but now I'm just laughing it all. Jealousy is such a wonderful thing :Cheers

so i guess that idiot on the cards who ran over berger should have been ejected too. anyone that thinks harrison's penalty warranted an ejection obviously doesnt watch too much football

Northern_Blitz
02-02-2009, 11:11 AM
Guess he is still in denial about SB XL. When asked to comment about the game all he talked about were the Cardinals and how difficult it is to be in the losing locker room. Not one word of congratulations to the Steelers. Loser to the core of his being.

Complete tool.

Honestly, I felt that was a good comment.

I think that the Cards played their hearts out. I even think that they played well enough to win. I didn't think that they would put up that many points on our D.

I was glad to hear them getting props. He's the guy to logically make that comment since he's been in the loosing locker room.

Also, Props to Whis for the interview he gave after the game. That's gotta be a hard thing to do. And it was nice to see the loosing coach display some class (unlike the Walrus).

frankthetank1
02-02-2009, 11:13 AM

Complete tool.

I think that the Cards played their hearts out. I even think that they played well enough to win. I didn't think that they would put up that many points on our D.

I was glad to hear them getting props. He's the guy to logically make that comment since he's been in the loosing locker room.

Also, Props to Whis for the interview he gave after the game. That's gotta be a hard thing to do. And it was nice to see the loosing coach display some class (unlike the Walrus).

i have always hated how the interview the losing coach. that is really unfair. whis was very classey though. i have never had any hard feelings towards whis. he is a good guy

MeetJoeGreene
02-02-2009, 11:25 AM
I really hope the walrus doesn't become a permanent part of NBC studio. He really is pathetic.... and totally biased. I would love to see the Bus level him.

Wolfhound45
02-03-2009, 11:24 PM
It wasn't as bad as listening to Steve Young question almost every play and call when ESPN did the highlights...

The really funny thing is, when the ESPN crew was doing their impromptu interview of Ben and talking about quarterbacks being cool and collected during a game winning drive, Ben brings up Joe Montana during the discussion. I am sure that Steve Young wanted to explode when he heard that name. Nice backhand slap by Big Ben.

:Steel

Mick'sTeam
02-03-2009, 11:35 PM

Complete tool.

I don't think the Cards played well enough to win. I think the Steelers played well enough to win. That comment for the losing team makes no sense. Unless the game ends in a tie only one team played well enough to win. In SBXLIII, it was Pittsburgh.

snarky
02-03-2009, 11:37 PM
I hate that fatass and if he ever coaches a game in Pittsburgh again I will be there with a front row ticket and a bullhorn to let him know.