PDA

View Full Version : I Forgive ESPN...

Jooser
02-01-2009, 02:12 PM
I have been sulking this week because of the media coverage being so slanted towards the Cards, but as of now, I'll let it go. Anyone catch the take they did at 1:00 about the Terrible Towel? It was powerful. So, here I sit, tear in eye and all choked up. It's all good.

:Clap :Clap :Clap :Clap :Clap :Clap :Clap :Clap

MeetJoeGreene
02-01-2009, 02:30 PM
I have been sulking this week because of the media coverage being so slanted towards the Cards, but as of now, I'll let it go. Anyone catch the take they did at 1:00 about the Terrible Towel? It was powerful. So, here I sit, tear in eye and all choked up. It's all good.

:Clap :Clap :Clap :Clap :Clap :Clap :Clap :Clap

I saw it... it was very good and very touching.

The interview with Rocky by Berman was good to. Rocky not Berman.

Steelgal
02-01-2009, 03:52 PM
DAng, I missed it. I turned it off after Jaws explained how Ben wouldn't be 'elite' if he won this game. Only Manning and Brady fall into that category.

:wft

rpmpit
02-01-2009, 04:26 PM
Saw it and yes, cried. Armpit Jr. looked at me and said, "Daddy, why are you kwying?"

Been switching back and forth between NFLN, ESPN and NBC all day. The one problem I had with ESPN was Keyshawn and Carter's behavior when talking about Fitz. Calm down guys. Loved how TJ shut everyone up with his opinion on how defense wins super bowls.