PDA

View Full Version : Keyshawn is terrible

Discipline of Steel
02-01-2009, 01:08 PM
Now he has Ben completing 9/23 during the game. He should learn from Ditka who talks pure football and doesnt let his prejudices get in the way. I think Keyshawn is jealous, like Meion, that the Steelers would never have had a big mouth like him on the team.

Jooser
02-01-2009, 02:21 PM
I was just watching Meshawn on ESPN, he was saying that the fact that the stadium will be full Steelers fans and it'll be essentially a home game for Pittsburgh is no big deal. His logic is that because AZ beat Carolina at home, homefield advantage doesn't matter. LMAO, Tom Jackson looked at him and started laughing. Cris Carter chimed in and said hell yes it does too matter. They shut his big mouth right up. CLASSIC.

:owned

Chavezz
02-01-2009, 02:37 PM
ESPN has been bad for years and it keeps getting worse.

Discipline of Steel
02-01-2009, 02:59 PM
Meshawn picks the Cardinals 31-17 because they just have too much firepower on offense. Please... Boomer and Ditka pick the Steelers and their opinions are the ones I value.

steelsnis
02-01-2009, 04:29 PM
Glad he picked the Cards. Keyshawn also picked the Patriots to beat the Steelers BIG earlier this season. Keep it up.

SanAntonioSteelerFan
02-01-2009, 04:50 PM
I've not liked Keyshawn ever since he dissed Wayne Chrebet, a former wide receiver on the Jets he played with. Chrebet was like Rocky Bleier, all heart who gave his all to the game - literally, as he went across the middle one too many times and got one too many concussions. The guy was an incredible overachiever (small, not fast, just all heart), he would have been a great Steeler.

Anyway, Keyshawn called him a little matchstick compared to Meshawn's' "Supernova Star". He was just jealous because the Jets let him go and kept Chrebet. Life isn't fair that Meshawn is getting big bucks, and I'll bet Chrebet can't even spell his name too well after all those hits. I hope some rich guy on Long Island gave him a car dealership and is taking care of him ...

Steel Life
02-02-2009, 12:30 AM
Are any of you guys catching what he's saying now?!?

Aside from his general bad attitude towards the Steelers, he's actually suggesting that Santonio didn't make the TD catch - this jacka$$ is incredible...his time in front of mike can't end soon enough.

Chadman
02-02-2009, 12:34 AM
Chadman didn't get MeShawn over here- had to listen to Stirling Sharpe blab on about players "DNA" every time they made a play- "It's DNA- they wake up with those plays in them" blah, blah...

Steel Life
02-02-2009, 12:36 AM
Are any of you guys catching what he's saying now?!?

Aside from his general bad attitude towards the Steelers, he's actually suggesting that Santonio didn't make the TD catch - this jacka$$ is incredible...his time in front of mike can't end soon enough.
This guy is incredible! Now he's changed his argument after being chided by CC & is arguing for it...he's just a douchbag, arguing for argument's sake - & to hear his own voice.