PDA

View Full Version : Check this out...

Mister Pittsburgh
01-31-2009, 12:03 PM
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/8103/christmas056ja0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

My birthday was Jan. 28th & my wife surprised me with a quilt made of terrible towels. It has 16 terrible towels sewn together with a fleece backing. Best birthday present ever and just in time for the Superbowl!

Chachi
01-31-2009, 12:13 PM
Nice quilt but I'm diggn' the old skool skateboard decks on the wall.

I see an old Ray Barbee in the middle there.....can't make out the others. First one on the left looks like an old Natas Kapus deck....

I had tat old ray barbee deck......LOVED it!

Mister Pittsburgh
01-31-2009, 12:17 PM

I see an old Ray Barbee in the middle there.....can't make out the others. First one on the left looks like an old Natas Kapus deck....

Kind of a hobby I picked up. L-R: Powell Saiz, Schmitt Stix Miller dog, Barbee, Schmitt Stix Bryce Kanights gargoyle, Dogtown Bryce Kanights ragdoll.

stlrz d
01-31-2009, 03:14 PM
Nice!

Now you gotta get her to make one of these (https://www.getsnuggie.com/flare/next) out of terrible towels for you! :lol: :P

Djfan
01-31-2009, 03:29 PM
That is SO funny D! We make the snuggie the butt of all jokes in our house. We just were making a joke about it minutes before I saw this.

The Snuggie is the gheyest thing in history. Can you imagine wearing one to a sporting event?

Mister Pittsburgh
01-31-2009, 03:40 PM
That is SO funny D! We make the snuggie the butt of all jokes in our house. We just were making a joke about it minutes before I saw this.

The Snuggie is the gheyest thing in history. Can you imagine wearing one to a sporting event?

http://www.webtvhub.com/funny-snuggie-p ... f-blanket/ (http://www.webtvhub.com/funny-snuggie-parody-video-introducing-the-wtf-blanket/)

ghettoscott
01-31-2009, 04:04 PM

Kind of a hobby I picked up. L-R: Powell Saiz, Schmitt Stix Miller dog, Barbee, Schmitt Stix Bryce Kanights gargoyle, Dogtown Bryce Kanights ragdoll.

qreat quilt, thats a pretty sweet idea...i would buy that. :Beer

frankthetank1
01-31-2009, 06:26 PM

haha i always joke about the snuggie too. im thinking of getting it for my wife as a joke gift because we make fun of it so much. its easily the most ridiculous thing i have ever seen. some where you know people are buying them and actually wearing them. next i bet they will have team snuggies haha

Iron Shiek
01-31-2009, 07:50 PM

haha i always joke about the snuggie too. im thinking of getting it for my wife as a joke gift because we make fun of it so much. its easily the most ridiculous thing i have ever seen. some where you know people are buying them and actually wearing them. next i bet they will have team snuggies haha

Its gold frank...its gold I tell ya.

Chadman
01-31-2009, 08:06 PM

Its gold frank...its gold I tell ya.

Why do they call it ovaltine? It's round- they should call it 'roundtine'.

Acero
02-01-2009, 12:14 AM
Dude, your birthday is 1/28? Nice... if you'd been born one day earlier you would have

a) Been born the same date as Art Rooney Sr.
b) been born the same date that Chuck Noll was hired (1969)
c) been born the same date that Terry Bradshaw was drafted (1970)

Jan. 27 is Steeler Day!!

Mister Pittsburgh
02-01-2009, 01:05 PM
Dude, your birthday is 1/28? Nice... if you'd been born one day earlier you would have

a) Been born the same date as Art Rooney Sr.
b) been born the same date that Chuck Noll was hired (1969)
c) been born the same date that Terry Bradshaw was drafted (1970)

Jan. 27 is Steeler Day!!

Instead I have these wonderful thoughts on my birthday:

A) Jan 28, 1986 - Space shuttle Challenger explodes on my birthday as I sit and watch on my parents TV sitting indian style on the living room floor. I was excited that it was taking off on my birthday.

B) Jan 28, 1996 - The Steelers, specifically Neil O'Donnell, lose the Superbowl to the Cowboys on my 21st birthday. I had gone out the previous night at midnight to hit the bars legal for my first time. My buddies made me do 21+ shots. I was hung over on the couch the entire game and had to endure watching one of my college roommates jump around cheering wildly in a Troy Aikmen jersey. That was a bad day!