PDA

View Full Version : Hell with this...I am out of here!

stlrz d
01-30-2009, 10:37 PM
I can't stand it anymore. I tried to take a nap and I can't. I am hitting the road now...Burgh, here I come!!!!!

Yes Sir!

:tt2

Jooser
01-30-2009, 10:43 PM
GO d, GO d!!!!

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p262/jooser73/1c2e3720.gif

SanAntonioSteelerFan
01-30-2009, 11:16 PM
Hey D, if you log in after you get there ... hope you have fun, and remember - don't drink and drive!!

ColumbusSteelerFan
01-30-2009, 11:22 PM
Hey D, if you log in after you get there ... hope you have fun, and remember - don't drink and drive!!

He doesn't drink, so he's good in that department. Hope you don't hit any bad weather on your way there and enjoy the trip. Hope you went through the tunnels and saw the city on the way out - one of the best views in the whole country.

Djfan
01-31-2009, 12:09 AM
Hope you went through the tunnels and saw the city on the way out - one of the best views in the whole country.

We were so in awe by the tunnel view that we went through twice!

Good travels, my friend!! Represent the Planet while there.

Looking forward to the pictures!

Herewegosteelers!
01-31-2009, 08:20 AM
Hey Stlrz D...........I'm hitting Mountaineer tonight and then I'll be in Pittsburgh (McKees Rocks) for a big Steeler bash tomorrow. I'm hoping for lucky 6's, and 7's all weekend......and lucky 43's, 86's, 39's, 10's, ect....SO STEELERS!!!

stlrz d
01-31-2009, 03:10 PM
I'm here!!!

Checked into the room about 20 minutes ago. Gonna chill for a bit then head out and see some sights.

Go Steelers!!!!!!!!!!! :tt2

Jooser
01-31-2009, 04:02 PM
atta boy

Djfan
01-31-2009, 04:08 PM
I tried to call you. Pick up your phone!

ColumbusSteelerFan
01-31-2009, 04:47 PM
Glad to hear you made it. I know the Robinson/Montour area well as I used to work and live there. Lots to do and see there, and of course, cruising into the city and seeing the two stadiums built by my stolen tax mon...er, Plan B. :evil: But nice facilities nonetheless. Enjoy the trip!

SidSmythe
01-31-2009, 06:06 PM
Ah to be young n single again.
I'd be in Tampa my friend

Iron Shiek
01-31-2009, 07:45 PM
I'm here!!!

Checked into the room about 20 minutes ago. Gonna chill for a bit then head out and see some sights.

Go Steelers!!!!!!!!!!! :tt2

Enjoy yourself man!!! Swing a towel for me and kick it!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOO!

mshifko
01-31-2009, 07:52 PM
i'm hitting up the bars tonight...getting a lil buzz so i don't have to sit around and think about this game...it's driving me nuts

go steelers!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Cheers

stlrz d
02-01-2009, 09:43 AM
I tried to call you. Pick up your phone!

Every time you call coincides with when I happen to be driving around a city I am unfamiliar with, looking for a place I've never been to before, having no idea what the place I'm looking for even looks like! And once I find it trying to find parking! :P

Ah to be young n single again.
I'd be in Tampa my friend

I would have been if the free accomodations would have materialized. I couldn't afford to drive to Tampa AND pay for lodging (if it could even be found).

Enjoy yourself man!!! Swing a towel for me and kick it!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOO!

Will do...bought a SB XLIII version!

While at Dick's Sporting Goods I saw a couple of younger girls (probably like 15) looking at the SB XLIII jerseys. I was looking at sweatshirts on a different rack right next to them. Anyway, I leaned over and said, "Those things are in Seahawks colors...ewwwwww." They looked back at me and said, "You're right!" Then went over to look at actual Steelers jerseys. See, even while visiting another city I'm doing good deeds. :D

Jooser
02-01-2009, 11:29 AM
Did you ask 'em if they wanted some candy? LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kidding, don't yell at me.