PDA

View Full Version : Strange Question...

johnstownsteel
01-30-2009, 05:54 PM
This is gonna sound weird but here goes anyway...

I have a bad feeling about this game. Anyway,my wife just reminded me that the last time I had a feeling like this she had accidently nailed me in the ball sack with the dogs play football right before kickoff. I remeber it now cause it nearly doubled me over. Anyway, she also reminded me that we won that game.

question...

Do I forget about it and take our chances or to do I take one for Steeler Nation?

I warned you it was strange... :cry:

Djfan
01-30-2009, 05:56 PM
I recommend you sit in the chair and let your wife play with the dog before the game. We should be just fine.

johnstownsteel
01-30-2009, 05:57 PM
I recommend you sit in the chair and let your wife play with the dog before the game. We should be just fine. i could kiss you... :tt1

Djfan
01-31-2009, 12:17 AM
I recommend you sit in the chair and let your wife play with the dog before the game. We should be just fine. i could kiss you... :tt1

See, posts like this one are lame without D to jump all over it.

Give my best to the dog, or the wife.

fordfixer
01-31-2009, 02:02 AM

I have a bad feeling about this game. Anyway,my wife just reminded me that the last time I had a feeling like this she had accidently nailed me in the ball sack with the dogs play football right before kickoff. I remeber it now cause it nearly doubled me over. Anyway, she also reminded me that we won that game.

question...

Do I forget about it and take our chances or to do I take one for Steeler Nation?

Wear a cup and take one for the Steelers Nation. :tt1 :lol: :lol:

Djfan
01-31-2009, 02:06 AM

question...

I think he attributes the lack of a cup, and the resulting discomfort, with the victory.

Go cupless.

fordfixer
01-31-2009, 02:48 AM

question...

I think he attributes the lack of a cup, and the resulting discomfort, with the victory.

Go cupless.

i could never ask a man to take a shot there with out some form of protection.

AngryAsian
01-31-2009, 06:10 AM
This is the SUPER BOWL. Man up and have your dog bite your sack if need be. We can't have that kind of negative MOJO out there. :lol:

Starlifter
01-31-2009, 09:19 AM
what would silverback do?

I'm with Asian. man up and take one for the team..........just don't forget to youtube the video bud.........

Djfan
01-31-2009, 04:20 PM
This is the SUPER BOWL. Man up and have your dog bite your sack if need be. We can't have that kind of negative MOJO out there. :lol:

See?! Asian gets it! Who amongst us wouldn't sacrifice Johnstown's manhood for the ring?!

Get real! This is history in the making and we all have to play our part. Or Johnstown's part.

ikestops85
01-31-2009, 04:43 PM

question...

C'mon JTS, you know what to do. Since it's the SB tell your wife she has to amp it up a little. Forget about the play football, have her make a fist and have at it. :twisted: It will make her feel good and trust me, you won't be worrying about any bad feeling about this game. :lol:

Steeler Shades
01-31-2009, 06:36 PM
This is the SUPER BOWL. Man up and have your dog bite your sack if need be. We can't have that kind of negative MOJO out there. :lol:See?! Asian gets it! Who amongst us wouldn't sacrifice Johnstown's manhood for the ring?!

Get real! This is history in the making and we all have to play our part. Or Johnstown's part.
x3 - Take one for the team.

As a side note: I'd be somewhat concerned about the current state of your marriage if your wife is eager to do this again. 8)

AngryAsian
01-31-2009, 08:04 PM
This is the SUPER BOWL. Man up and have your dog bite your sack if need be. We can't have that kind of negative MOJO out there. :lol:See?! Asian gets it! Who amongst us wouldn't sacrifice Johnstown's manhood for the ring?!

x3 - Take one for the team.

As a side note: I'd be somewhat concerned about the current state of your marriage if your wife is eager to do this again. 8)

ROFLMAO. Listen to DJ and SS... a sacrificial sack is but a small price to pay for your team's legendary status. Being part of The Nation requires an allegiance that is without measure. There are advances in reproductive medicine that will insure you will be again fully functional and pain free... so when you look at it from that angle, its really no sacrifice at all. :lol:

Djfan
01-31-2009, 09:30 PM
... a sacrificial sack ...

Are you kidding me, I laughed until my throat hurt! You win again Asian!

fordfixer
01-31-2009, 11:39 PM
O.K. I'm out numbered. Forget the cup And take one for the team.

Djfan
02-01-2009, 03:25 AM
O.K. I'm out numbered. Forget the cup And take one for the team.

See? Fordfixer - ever the voice of reason!