PDA

View Full Version : Today sucks. Tomorrow sucks.

SanAntonioSteelerFan
01-30-2009, 04:33 PM
I am getting too uptight about this game - OK if I'm working and preoccupied, but if I think about it I get really anxious. If I don't post here too much between now and the game, it is because I think I get more uptight the more I read.

This band of board brothers and sisters is GREAT though ... I'll see you at the game thread!

Really, like I said in another thread, I wanna be sedated, then wake up at game time ...

<<Goes off to work more and keep his mind off the Dead Birds ...>>

Lonbull
01-30-2009, 04:53 PM
This helped me get through a couple of minutes -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XUdoNla4TU

frankthetank1
01-30-2009, 04:56 PM
yea today and tomorrow are going to be hell. im lucky i have my daughters bball game to keep me occupied tomorrow and there are some good college bball games on, but its still football season and thank god for that!!! there isnt a minute that goes by where im not thinking about the game on sunday. i will say this, i have never been as confident going into a super bowl as i am with this one. of course i was born in 1980 so thats only the sb's against the cowgirls and seahags

johnstownsteel
01-30-2009, 05:21 PM
This helped me get through a couple of minutes -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XUdoNla4TUgreat video...no doubt. to pass time for the past week ago, i suck up everything steelers. from all the coverage on the tube to anything i can get my hands on to read. i'm enjoying the wait to be honest...

AngryAsian
01-30-2009, 08:38 PM
Its been hell since we won the AFCCG. But as the day to the Super Bowl draws ever so close... the hours become way too long.... the days seem like an eternity. I've been wearing Steeler gear everyday. The wife said that she can't wait until the SB is over, so she can see me in things aside from Black and Gold. I told her WHEN the Steelers win the SB, I'll wear Steeler gear in the offseason as well... just for bragging rights.

ColumbusSteelerFan
01-30-2009, 08:46 PM
My 3 year old daughter has been sick for the past two days, which hasn't been fun. Hopefully she'll be better and ready to go for Sunday. If I was working the past few days I think it would've been a LOT worse for me. At least the time's going by quicker here.

Tomorrow - knocking off whatever housework's left over before Sunday hits, getting food/drinks ready, helping with the kids, hopefully that'll make the time go fast. I joked with my wife and said "are you sure there's no reason we can't hit I-70 East after Mass on Sunday and go to the 'Burgh for the game?" :D She actually wouldn't mind but I doubt it's gonna happen. If so...I'm looking for some of yinz when I get there! :tt2