PDA

View Full Version : fat, slow, old ray ray

stlrz d
01-30-2009, 11:52 AM
He's on NFLN right now with Eisen and Deion. He would NOT answer the simple question, "Who will win the game."

Not that I had forgotten, but what a douche.

frankthetank1
01-30-2009, 12:02 PM
you would think ray ray would be pulling for the steelers. if i was on a team that had gotten beat 3 times in the same season and that team was in the sb wouldnt you at least want to be beaten 3 times by the sb champs?

Iron Shiek
01-30-2009, 12:05 PM
Woodley was being interviewed yesterday and he mentioned Ray Lewis either called him or saw him in person and gave him alot of good pointers and information and tried helping the youngster. I'm sure one of the things he said was not to murder anyone.

But I thought it was interesting that Ray was helping out a Steeler.

stlrz d
01-30-2009, 12:06 PM
Found out it was from yesterday (don't know how I missed it).

Later they were talking about the HoF and as they showed highlights of Woodson, they showed one where Woodson (as a Raven) laid a major hit on Kordell. Ray said, "See, when he got to Baltimore I taught him how to hit...he became a better hitter when he moved to safety." :roll:

Oh yeah, and he was wearing a black t-shirt that someone had gotten to with a bedazzler (https://www.mybedazzler.com/Default.aspx?mid=523535)! :lol: