PDA

View Full Version : FEB 1 is my Birthday - I want a Win!

Ghost
01-30-2009, 11:11 AM
It's obviously never happend before (as the Super Bowl used to be played in January) and there's a good chance I could live another 50 years and it won't happen again but the Steelers are playing in the Super Bowl on my Birthday!

Best birthday present ever will be the win on Sunday! :tt1

stlrz d
01-30-2009, 11:58 AM
Mine is on the 8th...I want an early present!

Iron Shiek
01-30-2009, 11:59 AM
Happy Early Birthday to you both. May the Steelers bring you good fortune. :tt2

motter1975
01-30-2009, 12:00 PM
Hey, I got my birthday wish on the 18th when we won the AFC Championship game, so I think you need to get yours, too!!!

Happy Birthday!

Lonbull
01-30-2009, 12:28 PM
Happy Birthday Ghost -

Here's hoping it's a great start to an even better year for you.

L.B.

AngryAsian
01-30-2009, 12:39 PM
Many Birthdays and many SB wins for you to celebrate.

costanza2k1
01-30-2009, 01:25 PM
Happy BDay in advance!

us_steelinfrance
01-30-2009, 04:49 PM
It's obviously never happend before (as the Super Bowl used to be played in January) and there's a good chance I could live another 50 years and it won't happen again but the Steelers are playing in the Super Bowl on my Birthday!

It's my birthday and my wish too, Ghost! Technically, it'll be the 2nd at kick-off time here, but hey...

:tt2 :tt2 :tt1 :tt1

Ghost
01-30-2009, 04:58 PM

It's my birthday and my wish too, Ghost! Technically, it'll be the 2nd at kick-off time here, but hey...

Nice. Two Steelers fans across the pond drunk in birthday / SB winning celebration!!

RussBII
01-30-2009, 05:11 PM
I have a couples wedding shower to attend to on the 31st. I'm the groom. I invited James Harrison. I registered for 17 sacks...

us_steelinfrance
01-30-2009, 05:15 PM

Nice. Two Steelers fans across the pond drunk in birthday / SB winning celebration!!

Yep! It's gonna be awesome!! Where are you at, Ghost (I s'pose not in Atlanta if you're on my side of the Atlantic)?

I just hope I won't be too messed up to teach on Monday. I haven't been this excited for my birthday since I was getting ready to be "legal". :D

Go Steelers!!

buckeyehoppy
01-30-2009, 10:15 PM
Happy Birthday Ghost!!! And any day with a Steelers win is a great day!!! Hope your birthday is a Great Day!!!