PDA

View Full Version : Another great vid!...

NKySteeler
01-29-2009, 10:40 PM
... My apologies if this was already posted over here....

If you all remember the "mayor bashing the Terrible Towel" issue, then you'll love this vid!... :wink:

[youtube:36ewryv9]-hc9xmzid5c&hl[/youtube:36ewryv9]

costanza2k1
01-29-2009, 10:59 PM
Classic I love it! The guy with the cardinal on his hat is my hero, butt drunk and 2 beers in his hand...classic.

NKySteeler
01-29-2009, 11:01 PM
... I've laughed every time I've watched this... :lol:

Gotta love it!

RuthlessBurgher
01-29-2009, 11:05 PM
That was pretty much the exact opposite of the Pop Rocks video in just about every way possible.

NKySteeler
01-29-2009, 11:09 PM
That was pretty much the exact opposite of the Pop Rocks video in just about every way possible.

...Yep!........... :lol:

And while the "Pop Rocks" was great, they also were playing along with a track for guitar and drums... I know that alot of folks will be all "up in arms" with thier panties in a twist, but if you watch it while they play, the drums (cymbal crashes in particular) and guitar (at end of solo there are sounds from two) are being aided.... Not to diminish from it because it is fantastic, and the little girl on vocals is great.... But they were aided... Nothing wrong with that....

stlrz d
01-29-2009, 11:23 PM
You fooled me Jerry!

or did you fool me Jerry?

Either way, you got me! :lol:

SanAntonioSteelerFan
01-31-2009, 12:42 AM

...Yep!........... :lol:

And while the "Pop Rocks" was great, they also were playing along with a track for guitar and drums... I know that alot of folks will be all "up in arms" with thier panties in a twist, but if you watch it while they play, the drums (cymbal crashes in particular) and guitar (at end of solo there are sounds from two) are being aided.... Not to diminish from it because it is fantastic, and the little girl on vocals is great.... But they were aided... Nothing wrong with that....

Good post NKy !

I know you're a musician (bass, right?), and I was wondering about the guitar player too. But this live version http://steelers.dve.com/main.html makes me think again - maybe they are doing it without the Milli Vanilli - Ashley Simpson - Yo Yo Ma Inauguration Quartet approach?!