PDA

View Full Version : wow, great youtube video

steelafornia
01-29-2009, 09:36 PM
i have no clue if they were lipsync'n or not, but it looks like they aren't, but for 11-13 year olds they're pretty good, and the song is a great cover!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkTflRQzCZg

sorry if this was posted already

proudpittsburgher
01-29-2009, 09:43 PM

ROTF :D :D :D :D :D :D

Not your fault, dude, but I believe this is about the ninth time.

steelafornia
01-29-2009, 09:47 PM
ahh man my bad haha

JAR
01-29-2009, 09:49 PM
stlrzD in 3,2,1...... :D

costanza2k1
01-29-2009, 09:51 PM
stlrz_d is the Pop Rock Mod of this board...no one dare say Rod is going in as a Steeler on Sat...he will flip.

:P :lol:

JAR
01-29-2009, 09:53 PM
stlrz_d is the Pop Rock Mod of this board...no one dare say Rod is going in as a Steeler on Sat...he will flip.

Oh mama I'm in fear for my life.... :D

costanza2k1
01-29-2009, 10:04 PM

"Renegade is simply the best song ever!" - strlz_d You'll probably need to remember that on this board.

Oh and welcome to the site, glad to have you!

proudpittsburgher
01-29-2009, 10:04 PM

ROTF :D :D :D :D :D :D

Not your fault, dude, but I believe this is about the ninth time.

stlrz d
01-29-2009, 10:25 PM
:nono

Making poking I see.

:nono

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
01-29-2009, 11:00 PM

"Renegade is simply the best song ever!" - strlz_d You'll probably need to remember that on this board.

Not to change the subject, but quick Renegade question........

What exactly is the significance to the Steelers? Is it the song they come onto the field to, and if so, how long have they been doing that for?

Thanks

RuthlessBurgher
01-29-2009, 11:08 PM

Not to change the subject, but quick Renegade question........

What exactly is the significance to the Steelers? Is it the song they come onto the field to, and if so, how long have they been doing that for?

Thanks

No, they did it before the team came out on the field when Styx was at Heinz to sing the national anthem, but that was the only time. It is typically played in the second half of games, usually after a Steeler score before we go back out on defense and can use a big defensive stop. The crowd goes nuts, it gets louder than loud, and it often results in the offense needing to call timeout (or an offensive lineman jumping offside because he can't hear). They've been doing it pretty much since Heinz opened, I think.