PDA

View Full Version : Lets forget about all this Silly....

calmkiller
01-29-2009, 01:27 PM
Super Bowl talk, and get down to what really matters this time of year. THE DRAFT BABY!!!

Everyone knows its the most important time of the year so we can look forward to building a team next year. Right?

OKay so I joke a bit. Just trying to change the pace a bit.

Ozey74
01-29-2009, 01:50 PM
This time next week, the draft will be a very popular topic here for sure!!

:tt2

It's only 12 weeks away!!

MeetJoeGreene
01-29-2009, 02:09 PM
Super Bowl talk, and get down to what really matters this time of year. THE DRAFT BABY!!!

Everyone knows its the most important time of the year so we can look forward to building a team next year. Right?

I think chadman had a thread pertaining to the draft of every team. But it wasn't very detailed or thorough though.

RuthlessBurgher
01-29-2009, 02:14 PM

I think chadman had a thread pertaining to the draft of every team. But it wasn't very detailed or thorough though.

Are you saying that it is not an excellent mock draft?

Iron Shiek
01-29-2009, 02:16 PM
Its a bit skinny on some of the analysis...lacks some meat

:D

papillon
01-29-2009, 02:32 PM

Are you saying that it is not an excellent mock draft?

No, he's saying that Chadman didn't put much effort into researching the teams and was just flying by the seat of his pants (as usual... :shock: ) :moon :P

Pappy