PDA

View Full Version : Add this wuss to the list...

costanza2k1
01-28-2009, 10:43 PM
Warren Sapp is another one who doesn't like Ben walking off the plane with the camcorder...I don't see the big deal.

BradshawsHairdresser
01-29-2009, 10:05 AM
I don't like Sapp opening his fat mouth....

RussBII
01-29-2009, 10:35 AM
Sapp can't catch me

Sapp too slow

Ozey74
01-29-2009, 11:06 AM
I don't like Sapp dancing like a queer on national TV for 20 weeks straight.

:moon

ghettoscott
01-29-2009, 11:08 AM
I don't like Sapp dancing like a queer on national TV for 20 weeks straight.

:Clap :Agree :Clap

stlrz d
01-29-2009, 11:42 AM
The only thing I don't like about the video cameras is the chance that they trip over something they don't see because they're watching the screen instead of watching where they are going. :shock:

Honestly, I was holding my breath in hopes something stupid like that wouldn't happen when Ben was boarding the plane and again when he was coming off the plane.

Yesterday watching NFLN I can't remember what guy did it but someone was yelling at a player (couldn't tell who), "Why are you recording everything? You're never going to watch it!" :lol:

grotonsteel
01-29-2009, 12:16 PM
Plz add Steve Young to Wuss list...

feltdizz
01-29-2009, 12:42 PM
who cares about Ben and a camcorder.. all this means is they have no dirt or stories to run with.. if it wasn't a camcorder it would be his shirt or his hat...

dude is going to the SB and documenting what he didn't get the first time around.. it's also great to record the guys who are going for the first time. Something to show to the kids years from now..

I thought it was corny for Ben and the player in front of him to be taping each other...
but for all we know they could have been making fun of the media

and seeing how they are all talking about it I bet they were

Jooser
01-29-2009, 04:35 PM
I was at the game at WVU when someone threw an orange and hit Sapp in the head on the sidelines! LMAO, good thing he was wearing a helmet - dayum. He's a wuss.

fezziwig
01-29-2009, 05:12 PM
I don't like anything of fat slob Sapp. it's okay for him to blindside a guy and cripple him I guess.

it's okay to have children to un-wed mothers and give no finacial support.

If it wasn't for football, he would be another welfare case, drug dealer or clerk at the rental car store.

feltdizz
01-29-2009, 05:29 PM
I don't like anything of fat slob Sapp. it's okay for him to blindside a guy and cripple him I guess.

If it wasn't for football, he would be another welfare case, drug dealer or clerk at the rental car store.

umm.. while Sapp may be in azz.. I think he is well spoken and capable of holding down a decent job... without football what girl would want to have a baby with him...

seems a little personal to say he would be a welfare case...

Discipline of Steel
01-29-2009, 06:00 PM
Sapp and Jason Taylor make the wussie list for 'Dancing with the Stars'.

I try to think of Sapp dancing (because Im certainly not watching!) and all I can conjure up is an image of an elephant in a pink tutu.

fezziwig
01-30-2009, 09:23 AM

umm.. while Sapp may be in azz.. I think he is well spoken and capable of holding down a decent job... without football what girl would want to have a baby with him...

seems a little personal to say he would be a welfare case...
\

I had to come up with something original

frankthetank1
01-30-2009, 09:33 AM
who cares if he is holding a camcorder or not? i actually like sapp and think he is pretty funny and is a decent analyst. he shouldnt comment on stupid stuff like that though