PDA

View Full Version : Have you heard these kids singing about the Steelers?

RuthlessBurgher
01-27-2009, 09:42 PM
Gotcha, punks! It's not the d@mn Pop Rocks again. It's Carnegie Mellon students doing a Steeler themed opera.

http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/video/18567507/

ghettoscott
01-27-2009, 10:13 PM
dunno Ruthless, that was kind of annoying to me....Mama Cass in the front row was just pissin' me off...same with them scarf wearing d-bags.

...sorry, just a little grumpy...this week is taking for-ev-errr.

RuthlessBurgher
01-27-2009, 10:42 PM
dunno Ruthless, that was kind of annoying to me....Mama Cass in the front row was just pissin' me off...same with them scarf wearing d-bags.

Yeah, I'm not an opera guy either...the "Heartbreaker" thing was definitely much better. I just saw it as an opportunity for another "kid singing Steeler song" thread that wasn't really the Pop Rocks again. Just a "gotcha" type prank for y'all was my intention there. :P

Flasteel
01-27-2009, 11:00 PM
An epic display of douchebaggery.

steelsun7
01-27-2009, 11:39 PM
Gotcha, punks! It's not the d@mn Pop Rocks again. It's Carnegie Mellon students doing a Steeler themed opera.

http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/video/18567507/

that SUCKED!

ANPSTEEL
01-28-2009, 12:06 AM
An epic display of douchebaggery.

epic, on a homeric level

:lol:

AkronSteel
01-28-2009, 01:49 AM

Yeah, I'm not an opera guy either...the "Heartbreaker" thing was definitely much better. I just saw it as an opportunity for another "kid singing Steeler song" thread that wasn't really the Pop Rocks again. Just a "gotcha" type prank for y'all was my intention there. :P

:nono
:lol:

eniparadoxgma
01-28-2009, 04:31 AM
I'm fairly certain this thread is responsible for opening rifts into levels of hell that Dante never touched.