Okay, so unless I just completely stumbled past it, can someone either tell
me how to "fix" my sig pic or point me to the place on here that has
instructions?

I remember something changed and somebody offered advice, but alas I was
probably flying in and out that day and missed the instructions. :oops:

[Thank you...You may now return to your regularly scheduled program.]

Jigawatts
01-27-2009, 03:13 PM
I think Asian's ninjas updated his photobucket profile and the sigs that he made were
either moved or deleted. You might want to PM him if you don't have it saved anywhere.

NC Steeler Fan
01-27-2009, 03:47 PM
Thank you!!

AngryAsian
01-27-2009, 04:39 PM
Thank you!!

You are quite welcome. Anything for a celebrity in the Hallmark world. :D

MeetJoeGreene
01-28-2009, 09:51 AM
Thank you!!

Now that would be a fun picture to play photoshop tennis (of sorts)

We could each add a Steeler player to the mix that was helping around the farm and the Steeler would have to be doing something with eggs that is representative of their characteristics..... (we could even allow quote bubbles in this one for comedic effect - although I ususally don't like those). I would only start such a contest with NC Steeler Fan's permission.

stlrz d
01-28-2009, 11:35 AM
Thank you!!

We could each add a Steeler player to the mix that was helping around the farm and the Steeler would have to be doing something with eggs that is representative of their characteristics..... (we could even allow quote bubbles in this one for comedic effect - although I ususally don't like those). I would only start such a contest with NC Steeler Fan's permission.

You just want to add Ike Taylor to the pic and have him dropping eggs...you can't fool us! :P

MeetJoeGreene
01-28-2009, 12:16 PM
[quote="NC Steeler Fan":cvosx3dg]Thank you!!

You just want to add Ike Taylor to the pic and have him dropping eggs...you can't fool us! :P[/quote:cvosx3dg]

No.. truth be known, my thoughts were Limas Sweed dropping the eggs, Casey Hampton with a kettle full of chickens asking if she needed these or could he eat them, Kordell trying to throw eggs in a basket and missing, James Harrison having a staring contest with a chicken......

Sometimes it is not good for me to be stuck in traffic and be alone with my thoughts.....

stlrz d
01-28-2009, 12:22 PM
[quote="NC Steeler Fan":2p4svgcb]Thank you!!

You just want to add Ike Taylor to the pic and have him dropping eggs...you can't fool us! :P

No.. truth be known, my thoughts were Limas Sweed dropping the eggs, Casey Hampton with a kettle full of chickens asking if she needed these or could he eat them, Kordell trying to throw eggs in a basket and missing, James Harrison having a staring contest with a chicken......

Sometimes it is not good for me to be stuck in traffic and be alone with my thoughts.....[/quote:2p4svgcb]

LMMFAO!!!

NC Steeler Fan
01-28-2009, 01:32 PM
[quote=MeetJoeGreene]

Sometimes it is not good for me to be stuck in traffic and be alone with my thoughts.....

LMMFAO!!![/quote:1tfgnr39]

You're laughing YOUR asc off???? :lol:

I am rolling over here!!

Great! Now, I'll have visions of Steeler players all over the place doing
stupid chit and I'll start dropping eggs myself!

Nahhh, I'll tell ya what I REALLY need.

I need Harrison and Woodley standing in front of the coop house door
ready to sling any possum or raccoon that sneaks up at night to kill chickens
into the next county. :evil: This way I won't be tied down to closing up the coop
house every night and opening it up every morning to keep them safe. :roll:

Then I need Holmes and Hines perched on the fence posts around the pasture
ready to "sky" any hawks or owls out of the air before THEY nab a chicken. :twisted:

Yeah, that's what I need.

I need the Steel Curtain to keep my chickens safe... 8)

Um, but, so, like, if ya photoshop anything, um, just leave me out of it? Please? :D

(It will be the last pic I send in!!)