PDA

View Full Version : Jacksonville DJ needs to hear from you!

Djfan
01-27-2009, 02:35 PM
In Jacksonville, local radio DJ Valerie Seagraves of the radio station WEJZ dissed Steelers Nation this morning when she went on the air and responded to a female Jacksonville Jaguar fan who told Valerie she was rooting for Arizona (not surprising there...Jags fans are fair-weather, bandwagon jumpers who are BIG TIME jealous of the Steelers), because she doesn't want to see Pittsburgh win. So Ms. Seagraves goes on to say "There's nothing more obnoxious than Steeler fans"

Well, I say to you Steelers Nation, let our VOICES be heard to Valerie Seagraves. Just another mailbox to blow up! Email her with your opinion to:

Valerie@wejz.com

Now is as good a time as any for Steelers fans to hit a critic hard! Go for it Steelers Nation! I sent mine in!
--

stlrz d
01-27-2009, 02:41 PM
Here's mine:

There’s nothing more obnoxious than minimum wage DJs who spout stupid crap for tens of people to hear.

Go Steelers!!!

NC Steeler Fan
01-27-2009, 02:55 PM
Here's mine...

Subject line: Jealousy...

...is not becoming on any woman.

However, it usually is the basis for the behaviour of anyone who dislikes Steeler fans...

NC Steeler Fan

Jigawatts
01-27-2009, 03:04 PM
Nothing is more obnoxious than your face.

Djfan
01-27-2009, 03:05 PM
Nothing is more obnoxious than your face.

That's why she's in radio.

Oviedo
01-27-2009, 03:10 PM
J-ville can't stand the fact that there are more Steelers fans in Central and Northern Florida than Jags fans. It eats them up.

DBinAL
01-27-2009, 05:49 PM
Jacksonville can't stand the fact that they are 1 of 5 teams not to ever make it to the Super Bowl.