PDA

View Full Version : Deion Sanders is an idiot

msp26505
01-27-2009, 01:19 PM
We already knew that, but that "interview" he just had with James Harrison during media day was an embarrassment to the NFL and the NFL Network.

In case you missed it, James wanted nothing to do with impersonating Mike Tomlin, but Deion wouldn't let it go.

:loser

costanza2k1
01-27-2009, 01:22 PM
Just saw that too, it was embarrassing...WTF was he thinking. Doof. One for Sanders:

:moon

RuthlessBurgher
01-27-2009, 01:22 PM
We already knew that, but that "interview" he just had with James Harrison during media day was an embarrassment to the NFL and the NFL Network.

In case you missed it, James wanted nothing to do with impersonating Mike Tomlin, but Deion wouldn't let it go.

:loser

I didn't see it, but since Tomlin will not respond to a moronic line of questioning either, it looks like Harrison did a heck of a Tomlin impression by not responding to Sanders' idiotic request.

:tt2 :Steel :tt1

Steelgal
01-27-2009, 01:31 PM
Yep, Deion's a douche :loser

Can I just say, man does Dick Lebeau look great at his age!!!

msp26505
01-27-2009, 01:33 PM
Can I just say, man does bad word Lebeau look great at his age!!!

It's like watching a movie called "The curious case of Dick Lebeau...

RuthlessBurgher
01-27-2009, 01:34 PM
Yep, Deion's a douche :loser

Yeah, I am comfortable enough in my masculinity to admit that LeBeau looks awesome for a 71 year old. He would look pretty darn good for a 51 year old too.

Mel Blount's G
01-27-2009, 01:35 PM
We've made him look the fool all year after he's picked against us. Chump.

RuthlessBurgher
01-27-2009, 01:43 PM

It's like watching a movie called "The curious case of bad word Lebeau...

So are you saying that in 25 years, our defense will be coached by Brad Pitt? :P

I haven't seen that movie, but I normally love David Fincher's stuff, particularly his early work with Pitt (Se7en, Fight Club)...was Benjamin Button any good?

msp26505
01-27-2009, 01:50 PM

So are you saying that in 25 years, our defense will be coached by Brad Pitt? :P

I haven't seen that movie, but I normally love David Fincher's stuff, particularly his early work with Pitt (Se7en, Fight Club)...was Benjamin Button any good?

I haven't seen it, I just know the plot line.

Still, Lebeau does seem to be aging in reverse.

I do remember the Mork and Mindy where Jonathan Winters did the same thing. (I guess that shows MY age.)

Discipline of Steel
01-27-2009, 01:50 PM
We've made him look the fool all year after he's picked against us. Chump.

He only picks against us because he knows the Steelers would never have had his skinny azz on the team.

Djfan
01-27-2009, 01:56 PM
I just generally can't stand people who are full of themselves. Sanders is very full of himself. So much so that there is room for nothing else.

costanza2k1
01-27-2009, 01:57 PM
Sanders just got called out by Ryan Clark...too funny, he looked like he was going to cry.

stlrz d
01-27-2009, 01:58 PM

I haven't seen it, I just know the plot line.

Still, Lebeau does seem to be aging in reverse.

I do remember the Mork and Mindy where Jonathan Winters did the same thing. (I guess that shows MY age.)

It wasn't just him. All Orkans age in reverse. Mork was older than Mearth but looked younger. :P

stlrz d
01-27-2009, 01:59 PM
Sanders just got called out by Ryan Clark...too funny, he looked like he was going to cry.

Although it was funny when he said to Clark, "You put Willis in the ice cream truck." :lol:

mshifko
01-27-2009, 02:40 PM
prime's just trying to have fun with all the guys...james harrison seemed tick, but i guarantee you that he respects the heck out of deion...it was all for show

NC Steeler Fan
01-27-2009, 02:59 PM
It woulda been funny though if James had reached across the table,
grabbed Deion by the throat, lifted him up slightly and with a deadpan
tone in his voice said,

"Do I look like Mike Tomlin to you????"

RuthlessBurgher
01-27-2009, 03:22 PM
When I am walking around Tampa this weekend, I will try to keep my eyes open for celebrity sightings. If I happen to come across Omar Epps of "House" fame, I will pull a Deion Sanders and ask him to do a Mike Tomlin impression. Something about him makes me think he would be able to pull it off. :lol:

proudpittsburgher
01-27-2009, 03:44 PM
It woulda been funny though if James had reached across the table,
grabbed Deion by the throat, lifted him up slightly and with a deadpan
tone in his voice said,

"Do I look like Mike Tomlin to you????"

Now THAT I would pay to see.

Steelgal
01-27-2009, 04:22 PM
Did anyone else think Arian's sounded like a smug person during his short interview by Steve Mariucci?? He just didn't impress me, as usual. Tomlin HAS to can him, regardless of the outcome of this game.

But it was good to see some of the players on IR back in the Black and Gold!!!!