PDA

View Full Version : The NFL Experience

AngryAsian
01-27-2009, 10:11 AM
I was planning to meet up with FlaSteel and Ruthless at the NFL experience Friday or Saturday, but my daughter has a dental appointment Friday and Saturday is her 3rd Birthday. For any of you planning to go, please take some pics and post them on this thread. I would love to have gone and soaked up the whole thing, but the FAM is paramount to the Asian, and to the Steeler Karma. Thanks guys/gals.

Jooser
01-27-2009, 10:16 AM
Good call, A.

Djfan
01-27-2009, 11:05 AM
Have a great day with the fam!

RuthlessBurgher
01-27-2009, 11:11 AM
I was planning to meet up with FlaSteel and Ruthless at the NFL experience Friday or Saturday, but my daughter has a dental appointment Friday and Saturday is her 3rd Birthday. For any of you planning to go, please take some pics and post them on this thread. I would love to have gone and soaked up the whole thing, but the FAM is paramount to the Asian, and to the Steeler Karma. Thanks guys/gals.

That's cool, man. Well, dental appointments suck, but birthdays are cool! By the way, what is preventing your yellow @$$ from heading over to Tampa on Sunday morning, beeyotch? Game don't start 'til 6:30 at night. You can get back to Daytona in plenty of time. Just sayin'.... I'll be there all morning if you will.
:tt2 :Steel :tt1

stlrz d
01-27-2009, 11:15 AM
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4818 (http://planetsteelers.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4818)

:lol:

SteelerNation1
01-27-2009, 11:16 AM
The NFL Experience in Detroit was OUT OF THIS WORLD! Well worth the money.

AngryAsian
01-27-2009, 04:38 PM

That's cool, man. Well, dental appointments suck, but birthdays are cool! By the way, what is preventing your yellow @$$ from heading over to Tampa on Sunday morning, beeyotch? Game don't start 'til 6:30 at night. You can get back to Daytona in plenty of time. Just sayin'.... I'll be there all morning if you will.

Someone told me at work who was planning to go said that the NFL Experience is only going on on Friday and Saturday, and Sunday you can't get near the Stadium parking lot without having a ticket. He tried in Jacksonville a few years back as well and was turned away on game day. I don't want to drive 3 hours only get the NO TICKY NO WATCHY, ASIAN sign when I arrive. :x

RuthlessBurgher
01-27-2009, 04:44 PM

Someone told me at work who was planning to go said that the NFL Experience is only going on on Friday and Saturday, and Sunday you can't get near the Stadium parking lot without having a ticket. He tried in Jacksonville a few years back as well and was turned away on game day. I don't want to drive 3 hours only get the NO TICKY NO WATCHY, ASIAN sign when I arrive. :x

Fair enough...hope your little one has a relatively pain-free experience at the dentist on Friday, has a fun experience on her birthday on Saturday, and I hope her father has a relatively pain-free and fun experience watching the game on Sunday! We will have to wait until the official PlanetSteelers tailgate next season, when we can all get together to watch our defending Super Bowl champion Steelers!!!

AngryAsian
01-27-2009, 04:48 PM

Fair enough...hope your little one has a relatively pain-free experience at the dentist on Friday, has a fun experience on her birthday on Saturday, and I hope her father has a relatively pain-free and fun experience watching the game on Sunday! We will have to wait until the official PlanetSteelers tailgate next season, when we can all get together to watch our defending Super Bowl champion Steelers!!!

Indeed, brother. Costanza and I have something cooking for that particular gathering next year. Its going to be the mother of all tailgates!!!!

stlrz d
01-27-2009, 07:39 PM

Indeed, brother. Costanza and I have something cooking for that particular gathering next year. Its going to be the mother of all tailgates!!!!

Has a game been selected yet for that? If not, I'd like to request (on the chance that I can make it) that it NOT be the Packers. Every Steelers game I've been to has been against the Packers. Even the one I went to at TRS.

RuthlessBurgher
01-27-2009, 08:55 PM
Has a game been selected yet for that? If not, I'd like to request (on the chance that I can make it) that it NOT be the Packers. Every Steelers game I've been to has been against the Packers. Even the one I went to at TRS.

Packers it is then!!! :lol:

Seriously, though...I suppose we will wait until the schedule actually comes out before we decide anything.

AngryAsian
01-27-2009, 10:41 PM

Packers it is then!!! :lol:

Seriously, though...I suppose we will wait until the schedule actually comes out before we decide anything.

Agreed. We need to get some kind of concensus.