PDA

View Full Version : thrilled but sad as well

Starlifter
01-27-2009, 12:53 AM
it's funny. i'm sitting here tonight reading posts, watching video on the web. stuck in a hotel so i have no option but ESPN so I have it on in the background with no sound waiting for anything about our Steelers, I'm totally immersed and counting minutes until kickoff. Suddenly a random thought goes through my head.......

I wish Myron was still alive to see lombardi #6.

At least I'm comforted knowing the Terrible Towel is waving upstairs..........

Mel Blount's G
01-27-2009, 12:55 AM
Amen Star.

You know that Myron is at that great 3 Rivers Stadium in the sky and he's winging a Terrible Towel all up in everyone's faces right now!

AngryAsian
01-27-2009, 09:47 AM
Amen Star.

You know that Myron is at that great 3 Rivers Stadium in the sky and he's winging a Terrible Towel all up in everyone's faces right now!

C'mon, Mel... you can't be serious? Great 3 Rivers Stadium in the Sky? Do you know how ridiculous that sounds? Everybody knows that human body is conductor of energy and when the body dies that energy is released. Myron Cope's energy is not up in the sky... his energy will be flowing through every cotton fiber of every terrible towel waving in not only Raymond James Stadium, but every terrible towel waving on Feb. 1st. Amen, brother.

Ozey74
01-27-2009, 10:09 AM
Myron will be hosting the Mother of all Super Bowl parties on Sunday!!!

:tt2

Iron Shiek
01-27-2009, 01:05 PM
Can I get a Double Yoi!!!!!!?????