PDA

View Full Version : Terrible Towel Sighting!

stlrz d
01-25-2009, 01:31 PM
Red Rock Lanes in Las Vegas. ESPN's NFL Countdown went to break and did a quick promo for the bowling...someone was holding up a TT in the background! :lol:

DukieBoy
01-25-2009, 07:58 PM
That boat stadium is gonna be painted gold in TT's. Steeler fans will rock the place. It'll be a home game.

stlrz d
01-25-2009, 09:10 PM
That boat stadium is gonna be painted gold in TT's. Steeler fans will rock the place. It'll be a home game.

Whiz already said the Cards are preparing as if the Steelers will be the home team.

Yes Sir! :tt2

RuthlessBurgher
01-25-2009, 11:22 PM

Whiz already said the Cards are preparing as if the Steelers will be the home team.

I will make it my personal mission to force Kurt Warner to have to go to a silent count on a "neutral" field.

Wooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

:tt2 :Steel :tt1

DukieBoy
01-26-2009, 12:17 AM

I will make it my personal mission to force Kurt Warner to have to go to a silent count on a "neutral" field.

Wooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

:tt2 :Steel :tt1

It'll be an invasion. The TBBucs may never be able to play another home game there.

Djfan
01-26-2009, 01:14 AM
The Bucs will win their first two home games just on the amount of mojo we leave in that stadium.