PDA

View Full Version : One more week...

rpmpit
01-24-2009, 09:22 AM
Ugggghh!!!! I can't stand the wait. And you know this coming week will be the longest week EVER :evil:

Hines' knee and the extra week off to heal up will be the only thing that eases my pain.

SteelerNation1
01-24-2009, 12:26 PM
rpm,
I know the wait SUCKS...but think of it like this. This week we get to bask in the glow of the media spotlight. We, for once, get to be the lead on SportsCenter. Soak it all in. These opportunities come around only so often. Relish it. Live it. Enjoy it. Go Steelers!!!! :tt1

mshifko
01-24-2009, 12:55 PM
yeah this whole week will be exciting...between savran on sportsbeat being in tampa, espn/nfl network coverage, there will be a lot of attention on our guys...it'll be build that anticipation...i wish i could take this whole week off of school/work because it will truly be awesome to see the super bowl pregame stuff all week long

Ozey74
01-24-2009, 01:12 PM
yeah this whole week will be exciting...between savran on sportsbeat being in tampa, espn/nfl network coverage, there will be a lot of attention on our guys...it'll be build that anticipation...i wish i could take this whole week off of school/work because it will truly be awesome to see the super bowl pregame stuff all week long

I'm going to be taking off Tuesday afternoon to catch the action from "media day" on the NFLN. This whole week is going to be one big, loooooonnnnng, pre game show!!!

:tt2

AngryAsian
01-24-2009, 01:17 PM
I get off Thursday morning and don't go back to work until Monday night. Friday will be my daughter's 3rd birthday party... she asked for a "My little pony" theme birthday and so all her little decorations (cups/hats/streamers) will have the according theme... Her mom asked her what she wanted to wear for her birthday, she promptly said "My Steeler Jersey." So she and I will be wearing our matching Ben Jerseys. GO STEELERS!

SanAntonioSteelerFan
01-24-2009, 01:18 PM
DAAAANNNNNGG- I can't WAIT!

Djfan
01-24-2009, 01:36 PM
I get off Thursday morning and don't go back to work until Monday night. Friday will be my daughter's 3rd birthday party... she asked for a "My little pony" theme birthday and so all her little decorations (cups/hats/streamers) will have the according theme... Her mom asked her what she wanted to wear for her birthday, she promptly said "My Steeler Jersey." So she and I will be wearing our matching Ben Jerseys. GO STEELERS!

A,

That post put a big smile on my face BROTHER!!

Live that moment large. You are one blessed man to have such a gem, and then you get to see history on Sunday with the Steelers win!

rpmpit
01-24-2009, 04:10 PM
rpm,
I know the wait SUCKS...but think of it like this. This week we get to bask in the glow of the media spotlight. We, for once, get to be the lead on SportsCenter. Soak it all in. These opportunities come around only so often. Relish it. Live it. Enjoy it. Go Steelers!!!! :tt1

Yeah, I hear ya. And trust me, I will enjoy every last minute of the media coverage this week. I just can't wait for the game to start. You know, that moment - the kickoff, when it gets started. No more interviews, no more "expert" analysis - just Steelers football. Man, I feel bad for them birds :twisted:

:tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :tt2

rpmpit
01-24-2009, 04:12 PM

Awesome...just awesome, Bro. Tell her armpit jr. says "HAPPY TO YOU" (his way of saying happy birthday).

ColumbusSteelerFan
01-24-2009, 11:12 PM
Took this coming Thursday and Friday off to work on some early spring cleaning, which will definitely make the week go by quicker. By Sunday, game time all day, Terrible Towels in hand for myself, my wife, and three year old daughter. Also took Monday off to recover and pick up any XLIII champs gear I can find at our local Steeler friendly sports store. Can't wait!