PDA

View Full Version : IRON CITY BEER

BIGSTEEL
01-23-2009, 09:15 PM
Anyone know where I can order a case of ICB online? I want to be drinking that next week!

GO STEELERS

SidSmythe
01-23-2009, 10:48 PM
Just go take a can of Budweiser and dilute it in some water and you'll have ICB.

Ozey74
01-23-2009, 11:55 PM
Try going to your local liqour store and see they can order it for you. My brother in-law delivers beer for Anheuser Busch & that's what he advised.

:Beer

SanAntonioSteelerFan
01-24-2009, 12:16 AM
http://www.shoppersvineyard.com

Bottom right. I got 2 sixes coming.

Courtesy of zig, from another thread.

Enjoy!!

Snatch98
01-24-2009, 02:29 AM
I'm in Columbus right now and the Giant Eagle out here actually stocks it and has a bunch of terrible towels. It was pretty cool to see out here. I picked up some IC light because I can't stomach the regular IRON.

SanAntonioSteelerFan
01-30-2009, 04:32 PM
Got my 2 sixes of Iron City last night.

Elixir of the Gods!!

Jigawatts
01-30-2009, 04:46 PM
I'm in Columbus right now and the Giant Eagle out here actually stocks it and has a bunch of terrible towels. It was pretty cool to see out here. I picked up some IC light because I can't stomach the regular IRON.

Yeah, if you live near a Giant Eagle, check 'em out. There's two Giant Eagles within
pretty much equal distance of my house. One carries IC, the other doesn't.

ColumbusSteelerFan
01-30-2009, 04:52 PM
Picking some up from the local Giant Eagle tonight hopefully. If not, there's a distributor about 10 minutes away from where I live that I know carries it. Now I gotta convince my wife to drink one as well :D

Iron Shiek
01-30-2009, 05:06 PM
Picking some up from the local Giant Eagle tonight hopefully. If not, there's a distributor about 10 minutes away from where I live that I know carries it. Now I gotta convince my wife to drink one as well :D

Nice I will definitely go to Giant Eagle as well, there's one down the street from me but I never go there. I'm partial to Yuengling, but I can definitely go with IC for the game!!

Jigawatts
01-30-2009, 05:44 PM

Nice I will definitely go to Giant Eagle as well, there's one down the street from me but I never go there. I'm partial to Yuengling, but I can definitely go with IC for the game!!

Why don't they sell that in Ohio? I can't complain too much because I'm about 15
minutes away from a distributor in Pennslyvania, but it would be much more convenient
if it was sold here.

Djfan
01-30-2009, 05:55 PM
BevMo carries it in CA. Maybe they can get it for all y'all.

sd steel
01-30-2009, 05:58 PM
Although it is not a favorite to my taste buds, I picked up a 12er of IC and IC light at BevMO yesterday here in San Diego.

buckeyehoppy
01-30-2009, 11:31 PM

Why don't they sell that in Ohio? I can't complain too much because I'm about 15
minutes away from a distributor in Pennslyvania, but it would be much more convenient
if it was sold here.

Yuengling has been douchey about getting into the midwest. But, according to my sources at R.L. Lipton Distributing in Cleveland, Yuengling is targeting a few distributors in Ohio to roll out in the first half of this year.

Yuengling has a mystique here because you can't get it here. The "specialness" of Yuengling will be gone once you can pick it up anywhere. But I am still looking forward to them distributing here. Their porter is a great product and it's the best thing, by far, that they brew.

feltdizz
01-31-2009, 05:05 PM
I'm from Pittsburgh and I wouldn't drink IC if it was free... hell back in 92 I was at a reggae concert at the stage park downtown..I forget the name... and not the point the one across the river..... I had dreads at the time so I just walked backstage like I was in the group and they had free IC but I couldn't finish one can.

Rolling Rock was my beer until they left Latrobe...

Yuenglin is good but it gives me gas... and the wife puts up with a lot of my farts but not the black and tan gas... when I want her to pay for beer I just pick that up and she is like no, I'll get some!!!

Mmm :Beer

frankthetank1
01-31-2009, 05:59 PM
i like ic light hate regular ic though. i like any light beer cant stand dark beer though. its way too filling and i hate the taste. i think one of the most under rated beers is red stripe. i had one last night for the first time in a really long time and it was delicious. my favorite beer is cheap beer. i usually just stick with the pabst. there are far worse beers than ic though. schlitz, old e, gennese and mgd are all trash imo

ColumbusSteelerFan
02-01-2009, 12:39 AM
Oh yeah, I got it!!!

http://www.machfive.us/pictures/steelers/sbgoodies.jpg

Visited the local Giant Eagle on Rome-Hilliard Road this evening. First, I spotted the customized cookie cake and I thought, "well, I really don't have anything foodwise that has anything Steelers on it, so why not?". Then, the beer run. After not seeing any IC products outside, I headed into the cooler for a better look. Finally, after scanning all the cases and six packs, I found the LAST IC Light six pack in stock. With that and some good food cookin' tomorrow afternoon. HERE WE GO!!! :Cheers

buckeyehoppy
02-01-2009, 12:24 PM
i like ic light hate regular ic though. i like any light beer cant stand dark beer though. its way too filling and i hate the taste. i think one of the most under rated beers is red stripe. i had one last night for the first time in a really long time and it was delicious. my favorite beer is cheap beer. i usually just stick with the pabst. there are far worse beers than ic though. schlitz, old e, gennese and mgd are all trash imo

Today, buckeyehoppy is going with Dundee's Honey Brown. Honey "Brown" you say? The label is Gold with Black lettering and it was one of the two beers I was drinking for the Dallas tailgate. We won that game.

Dundee has a great selection of products. But today's beer is the Honey Brown. It was with me in the Burgh for a win and I'm not gonna fool with the mojo.

BIGSTEEL
02-01-2009, 05:29 PM
Thank you all for replys. I have found out that no-one in DE distributes IC, so I went about 25 mins south to MD stateline liquors. On Thurs I went and got 2 cases, (first times ever tasting IC) and I have to admit I like it.... Maybe Im just caught up, but it is good.... throwing them back today...

GO STEELERS!!!