PDA

View Full Version : Total BS - my local SI cover has ...

SanAntonioSteelerFan
01-23-2009, 08:42 AM
... Kurt Warner on the cover winding up for a long pass. I was SO looking forward to the cover that someone else posted with Troy running back the pic for 6.

To make it worse, the cover has an article title: "Why Arizona will win the Superbowl - see page 35". Haven't read that yet, I'm sure they're gonna say "... Steelers can't run... Steelers can't shut down :wft (Warner to Fitzgerald) ... blah, blah, blah :Blah ".

It sucks living in an "NFC zone" (Cowboys area).

RuthlessBurgher
01-23-2009, 10:10 AM
... Kurt Warner on the cover winding up for a long pass. I was SO looking forward to the cover that someone else posted with Troy running back the pic for 6.

To make it worse, the cover has an article title: "Why Arizona will win the Superbowl - see page 35". Haven't read that yet, I'm sure they're gonna say "... Steelers can't run... Steelers can't shut down :wft (Warner to Fitzgerald) ... blah, blah, blah :Blah ".

It sucks living in an "NFC zone" (Cowboys area).

Don't worry, the leatherbound commemerative issue of SI this year will have the Steelers on it. :tt2 :Steel :tt1

Djfan
01-23-2009, 11:18 AM
That's the only bad thing about this SB win. I have to get the SI subscription again to get that ball and book.

Jooser
01-23-2009, 09:28 PM
Got my Troy issue today.... :tt2