won 2 SB tix off a NY radio show bout 2 hours ago

see everyone in tampa

:tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :tt1 :tt1 :tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :tt1 :tt1 :tt1

stlrz d
01-22-2009, 08:53 PM
Yes Sir!

MeetJoeGreene
01-22-2009, 09:54 PM
When is the Planet Steelers win a trip with NJ starting.

Wolfhound45
01-22-2009, 09:59 PM
You guys make me sick. Unbelievable. So selfish.

Back off me and my new best friend, NJ-STEELER. :P

RuthlessBurgher
01-22-2009, 10:00 PM

see everyone in tampa

Awesome, man. Do you know where your seats are yet? I'll be in Section 126A, Row G, Seats 11-12. Let me know if you want to meet up down there at some point. I'm not sure where in NJ you are, but I am flying out of Newark on Friday night the 30th at 5:00 p.m. I'm not flying into Tampa, though...I'm going to West Palm Beach to stay at my aunt's place about 3.5 hours away. Since I am used to driving over 5 hours to Heinz in bad weather, that drive in nice weather should be a piece of cake.

proudpittsburgher
01-22-2009, 10:23 PM
congrats nj steeler! Enjoy your moment!

Discipline of Steel
01-22-2009, 10:28 PM

see everyone in tampa

Awesome, man. Do you know where your seats are yet? I'll be in Section 126A, Row G, Seats 11-12. Let me know if you want to meet up down there at some point. I'm not sure where in NJ you are, but I am flying out of Newark on Friday night the 30th at 5:00 p.m. I'm not flying into Tampa, though...I'm going to West Palm Beach to stay at my aunt's place about 3.5 hours away. Since I am used to driving over 5 hours to Heinz in bad weather, that drive in nice weather should be a piece of cake.

Its not a bad drive at all, I know it well. Rent a convertable.

fordfixer
01-22-2009, 10:33 PM
Congrats :tt1 :tt1

RuthlessBurgher
01-22-2009, 10:44 PM
[quote="NJ-STEELER":324fwuft]won 2 SB tix off a NY radio show bout 2 hours ago

see everyone in tampa

Its not a bad drive at all, I know it well. Rent a convertable.[/quote:324fwuft]

Cool! No plans have been finalized yet, but I may be meeting up with several other of the Florida guys from the board like Flasteel, Oviedo, and Asian at some point...you wanna meet up somewhere as well? Are there any places around Palm Beach that are must-sees for my brother and I who will be in your area for the first time?

Djfan
01-22-2009, 11:24 PM
WWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tt1 :tt1 :tt1 :tt1 :tt1 :tt1 !!!!!!

fordfixer
01-22-2009, 11:44 PM
You guys make me sick. Unbelievable. So selfish.

Back off me and my new best friend, NJ-STEELER. :P
:lol: :lol: :lol: :tt1

buckeyehoppy
01-22-2009, 11:49 PM

see everyone in tampa

Kick@$$!!!

All I ask is that you bring home The Big Win from The Big Game!!!

Go Steelers and Go NJ-STEELER!!!

:tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1

Jooser
01-23-2009, 12:46 AM
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/622/congratsqt1.gif (http://imageshack.us) Dayum, Congrats bro! Ruthless, I freaking love West Palm, watch the gators on your drive across the state though!!!

WOOOOO!! GO STEELERS!!!!

RuthlessBurgher
01-23-2009, 12:53 AM
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/622/congratsqt1.gif (http://imageshack.us) Dayum, Congrats bro! Ruthless, I freaking love West Palm, watch the gators on your drive across the state though!!!

WOOOOO!! GO STEELERS!!!!

If I see a gator in the road, I will run him down. I doubt they will let me check the carcass in my baggage back at the airport though. So much for those alligator boots.

If you are such big-time West Palm fan, gimme a must-see or must-do while in West Palm. Other than going to the game on Sunday, I have no plans whatsoever for the weekend so far.

NJ-STEELER
01-23-2009, 01:05 AM

see everyone in tampa

are you in jersey? i won off WFAN and hit the bonus question winning the private jet to and from tampa

http://www.marquisjet.com/index.aspx

i have to still get some details (needed to get to a fax, and the guys were leaving at 6 pm) so i'll do that tomorrow. they told me newark but there is an airport even closer (newark is 15 mins away) that deals with the private planes. asked about the seats, but was told they didn't know yet

pretty sure they said i'm flying out thurs and coming back monday

strangely enuff, i was gonna try getting a ticket if i didn't get thru, only because i'd only have to pay the ticket (found a place for $1800 total) and get to stay free at a buddy's right outside orlando

buckeyehoppy
01-23-2009, 01:07 AM

WOOOOO!! GO STEELERS!!!!

If I see a gator in the road, I will run him down. I doubt they will let me check the carcass in my baggage back at the airport though. So much for those alligator boots.

If you are such big-time West Palm fan, gimme a must-see or must-do while in West Palm. Other than going to the game on Sunday, I have no plans whatsoever for the weekend so far.

I know one plan you'll have: being warm w/o a furnace providing the warmth.

RuthlessBurgher
01-23-2009, 01:20 AM
[quote="NJ-STEELER":85grk5he]won 2 SB tix off a NY radio show bout 2 hours ago

see everyone in tampa

are you in jersey? i won off WFAN and hit the bonus question winning the private jet to and from tampa

i have to still get some details (needed to get to a fax, and the guys were leaving at 6 pm) so i'll do that tomorrow. they told me newark but there is an airport even closer (newark is 15 mins away) that deals with the private planes. asked about the seats, but was told they didn't know yet

strangely enuff, i was gonna try getting a ticket if i didn't get thru, only because i'd only have to pay the ticket (found a place for $1800 total) and get to stay free at a buddy's right outside orlando[/quote:85grk5he]

I'm live in NEPA (north of Scranton) so Newark is about 2 hours from me...let me know if you want to get together at some point in Tampa or Orlando or whatever. We'll have to get something organized...I just don't know what yet.

NJ-STEELER
01-23-2009, 01:42 AM
here were the question if anyone is interested

question 1. who has longest SB run (unbelievably a stiller fan right in front of me got this wrong)

question 2. lowest QB % by a winning QB

first two question can be gimmes

Q 3. highest scoring 4th qr....... Pats** - panthers

Q4. john fox audio question talking post game after that SB

bonus question... which current radio play by play announcer scored a TD in a superbowl.... JIMMY CEFALO

fordfixer
01-23-2009, 04:19 AM
[quote="NJ-STEELER":osovbrdo]won 2 SB tix off a NY radio show bout 2 hours ago

see everyone in tampa

strangely enuff, i was gonna try getting a ticket if i didn't get thru, only because i'd only have to pay the ticket (found a place for $1800 total) and get to stay free at a buddy's right outside orlando[/quote:osovbrdo]

It just keeps getting better. Have a great time. :tt1 :tt1

Discipline of Steel
01-23-2009, 11:17 AM
[quote="NJ-STEELER":2jh9i95o]won 2 SB tix off a NY radio show bout 2 hours ago

see everyone in tampa

Cool! No plans have been finalized yet, but I may be meeting up with several other of the Florida guys from the board like Flasteel, Oviedo, and Asian at some point...you wanna meet up somewhere as well? Are there any places around Palm Beach that are must-sees for my brother and I who will be in your area for the first time?[/quote:2jh9i95o]

Sure! When are you guys coming into WPB? I know lots of places to go from here to Miami...depends on if you are going to be out day or night. Who knows, you may even be able to talk me into a road trip to Tampa. Let me know when!

NC Steeler Fan
01-23-2009, 11:34 AM
Congratulations!!!

Actually, I have a place to stay in Tampa if needed, but alas I
don't think I'd ever have such lgreat uck with tickets!!!

RuthlessBurgher
01-23-2009, 01:09 PM
[quote=RuthlessBurgher][quote="NJ-STEELER":12nypkt0]won 2 SB tix off a NY radio show bout 2 hours ago

see everyone in tampa

Cool! No plans have been finalized yet, but I may be meeting up with several other of the Florida guys from the board like Flasteel, Oviedo, and Asian at some point...you wanna meet up somewhere as well? Are there any places around Palm Beach that are must-sees for my brother and I who will be in your area for the first time?[/quote:12nypkt0]

Sure! When are you guys coming into WPB? I know lots of places to go from here to Miami...depends on if you are going to be out day or night. Who knows, you may even be able to talk me into a road trip to Tampa. Let me know when![/quote:12nypkt0]

My brother and I are flying in Friday night (won't be arriving until nearly midnight). We will be leaving for Tampa as early as possible on Sunday morning to get a good parking spot and to soak in the ambiance of the Super Bowl (my Dad and I had a great time going through all of the temperature controlled corporate tents that were set up the morning of the Super Bowl in Detroit...don't know what the set-up will be in a warm-weather venue). And we are flying back home mid-morning on Monday (10:55, I think). I have no idea what we are going to do on Saturday, though. We could stay in West Palm for the day, drive the hour down to Miami, or the 2+ hours to Orlando, or the 3+ hours to Tampa...who knows. My brother is a big Dolphin fan (black sheep of the family), so I am sure he will be happy to be in the South Florida region even if his team will not be playing on the Gulf coast on the 1st. My dad said that as a stipulation for allowing my brother to go instead of my dad again, he has to wear a Steeler jersey, wave a Tehrbuhl Tahl, and cheer like crazy for the Steelers. We have the weekend to convert him over the Steeler Nation (even if it is only temporary until next season starts for the Fins).

Discipline of Steel
01-23-2009, 02:53 PM
[quote=RuthlessBurgher]

Cool! No plans have been finalized yet, but I may be meeting up with several other of the Florida guys from the board like Flasteel, Oviedo, and Asian at some point...you wanna meet up somewhere as well? Are there any places around Palm Beach that are must-sees for my brother and I who will be in your area for the first time?

Sure! When are you guys coming into WPB? I know lots of places to go from here to Miami...depends on if you are going to be out day or night. Who knows, you may even be able to talk me into a road trip to Tampa. Let me know when!

My brother and I are flying in Friday night (won't be arriving until nearly midnight). We will be leaving for Tampa as early as possible on Sunday morning to get a good parking spot and to soak in the ambiance of the Super Bowl (my Dad and I had a great time going through all of the temperature controlled corporate tents that were set up the morning of the Super Bowl in Detroit...don't know what the set-up will be in a warm-weather venue). And we are flying back home mid-morning on Monday (10:55, I think). I have no idea what we are going to do on Saturday, though. We could stay in West Palm for the day, drive the hour down to Miami, or the 2+ hours to Orlando, or the 3+ hours to Tampa...who knows. My brother is a big Dolphin fan (black sheep of the family), so I am sure he will be happy to be in the South Florida region even if his team will not be playing on the Gulf coast on the 1st. My dad said that as a stipulation for allowing my brother to go instead of my dad again, he has to wear a Steeler jersey, wave a Tehrbuhl Tahl, and cheer like crazy for the Steelers. We have the weekend to convert him over the Steeler Nation (even if it is only temporary until next season starts for the Fins).[/quote:ic60m98k]

If you plan to take it easy and save your energy, we could drive through Lion Country Safari then finish with an early dinner at Duffy's. LCS is a drive through zoo with a walk through park at the end. If you have more energy, Id suggest going down to Ft Laud or Miami Beach for the afternoon/evening.

RuthlessBurgher
01-23-2009, 03:06 PM
[quote=RuthlessBurgher]Cool! No plans have been finalized yet, but I may be meeting up with several other of the Florida guys from the board like Flasteel, Oviedo, and Asian at some point...you wanna meet up somewhere as well? Are there any places around Palm Beach that are must-sees for my brother and I who will be in your area for the first time?

My brother and I are flying in Friday night (won't be arriving until nearly midnight). We will be leaving for Tampa as early as possible on Sunday morning to get a good parking spot and to soak in the ambiance of the Super Bowl (my Dad and I had a great time going through all of the temperature controlled corporate tents that were set up the morning of the Super Bowl in Detroit...don't know what the set-up will be in a warm-weather venue). And we are flying back home mid-morning on Monday (10:55, I think). I have no idea what we are going to do on Saturday, though. We could stay in West Palm for the day, drive the hour down to Miami, or the 2+ hours to Orlando, or the 3+ hours to Tampa...who knows. My brother is a big Dolphin fan (black sheep of the family), so I am sure he will be happy to be in the South Florida region even if his team will not be playing on the Gulf coast on the 1st. My dad said that as a stipulation for allowing my brother to go instead of my dad again, he has to wear a Steeler jersey, wave a Tehrbuhl Tahl, and cheer like crazy for the Steelers. We have the weekend to convert him over the Steeler Nation (even if it is only temporary until next season starts for the Fins).

If you plan to take it easy and save your energy, we could drive through Lion Country Safari then finish with an early dinner at Duffy's. LCS is a drive through zoo with a walk through park at the end. If you have more energy, Id suggest going down to Ft Laud or Miami Beach for the afternoon/evening.[/quote:2vnkyqv1]

I will have to see what my brother might be up for. Thanks for the suggestions! We'll let you know...

stlrz d
01-23-2009, 03:08 PM
If you plan to take it easy and save your energy, we could drive through Lion Country Safari then finish with an early dinner at Duffy's. LCS is a drive through zoo with a walk through park at the end. If you have more energy, Id suggest going down to Ft Laud or Miami Beach for the afternoon/evening.

They've got one of those in SoCal too! We went there one scorching hot summer day and the thermostat blew on my grandma's old Charger...talk about a nightmare! You can't get out of the car!!!!!

Iron Shiek
01-23-2009, 04:02 PM
[quote="NJ-STEELER":30wib5m7]won 2 SB tix off a NY radio show bout 2 hours ago

see everyone in tampa

strangely enuff, i was gonna try getting a ticket if i didn't get thru, only because i'd only have to pay the ticket (found a place for $1800 total) and get to stay free at a buddy's right outside orlando[/quote:30wib5m7]

Awesome...Marquis Jet is a partner of NetJets (which actually does the flying of the planes)...which is based in Columbus and where I used to work. The private jet trip will be awesome, you will feel like a celebrity I can assure you. You literally roll up to the ramp and get on the plane, forget waiting in security lines and all that non sense. The planes are really nice too. I flew in them on training flights all the time. Enjoy!!! Congrats man...that is way cool.

Discipline of Steel
01-23-2009, 04:08 PM
[quote="Discipline of Steel":2c5rllj6]

They've got one of those in SoCal too! We went there one scorching hot summer day and the thermostat blew on my grandma's old Charger...talk about a nightmare! You can't get out of the car!!!!![/quote:2c5rllj6]

And, um, you have to keep the windows up too...

stlrz d
01-23-2009, 05:38 PM
[quote="stlrz d":37y6ygny][quote="Discipline of Steel":37y6ygny]

They've got one of those in SoCal too! We went there one scorching hot summer day and the thermostat blew on my grandma's old Charger...talk about a nightmare! You can't get out of the car!!!!![/quote:37y6ygny]

And, um, you have to keep the windows up too...[/quote:37y6ygny]

Yup...that was miserable.