PDA

View Full Version : For all you fans far from the Burgh!

Zigs
01-22-2009, 04:46 PM
http://www.shoppersvineyard.com/

Look at the bottom right! Just made my SB party complete!!!!

proudpittsburgher
01-22-2009, 04:52 PM
You know, I live in Fort Wayne, Indiana, and I was shopping around for stuff before the 05 super bowl, and when I was driving home, a local liquor store in town had "Iron City and IC light sold here" on their sign. Made that party complete. I have to give them a call and see if they are going to carry it this time.

costanza2k1
01-22-2009, 05:00 PM
you know I thought about doing this and getting like 5 cases of Yuenglings shipped to CA but the shipping costs are just insane...for that price I may just get a couple more bottles of Crown Royal Reserve.

Djfan
01-22-2009, 06:53 PM
you know I thought about doing this and getting like 5 cases of Yuenglings shipped to CA but the shipping costs are just insane...for that price I may just get a couple more bottles of Crown Royal Reserve.

Most of the BevMo's out here have Iron City! If not, ask the mgr and he can get it.

Discipline of Steel
01-22-2009, 07:36 PM
Rolling Rock can always substitute if necessary for IC as it is brewed in my mecca,
LA-trobe, Penn.

RuthlessBurgher
01-22-2009, 09:55 PM
Rolling Rock can always substitute if necessary for IC as it is brewed in my mecca,
LA-trobe, Penn.

Rolling Rock was sold to Anheuser-Busch in 2006, and they transferred brewing operations from Latrobe to New Jersey. :evil:

SanAntonioSteelerFan
01-22-2009, 11:36 PM
I just bought 2 sixes. Might crack one or two open before Superbowl Sunday!

NC Steeler Fan
01-23-2009, 11:29 AM
Actually.... :wink:

I have one,

last

bottle of Rolling Rock beer

that was brewed...

IN LATROBE... 8)

and bought...

AT SHARKEY'S BAR IN LATROBE. 8)

It's been sitting in our beer fridge in the garage since 2006...

waiting... :Steel

patiently... :Steel

for NUMBER SIX...

under MIKE TOMLIN.

Now, will it likely be a bit skanky? Probably.

But, honestly, it appears it may be opened

even sooner than I ever imagined. :Cheers

And, that one sip may be the sweetest taste afterall!!! :tt1