PDA

View Full Version : Anyone NOT headed to the Super Bowl?

stlrz d
01-20-2009, 11:50 PM
:P Had to do it!

So if you're not going to the game what are your plans?

I'm still considering making the drive to the Burgh. But if I don't I'll sit here and watch while yammering in the chat room.

RussBII
01-20-2009, 11:55 PM
I've got a couples wedding shower the day before. I'd ditch but I'm the groom. So I'll be sitting in my living room watching the game with some family and friends.

steelercorp
01-21-2009, 02:50 AM
If there was any chance I would be there but I'm a college student in So Cal so you get the picture. My plans involve going to my parents house with my bro-in-law, a charges fan, and after we win thanks him for being a fan of our step stool on the road to victory.

Djfan
01-21-2009, 02:55 AM
If there was any chance I would be there but I'm a college student in So Cal so you get the picture. My plans involve going to my parents house with my bro-in-law, a charges fan, and after we win thanks him for being a fan of our step stool on the road to victory.

Where are u located? We have a huge party planned just north of Temecula, and you're invited!

steelercorp
01-21-2009, 03:09 AM

Where are u located? We have a huge party planned just north of Temecula, and you're invited!

I'm in Pomona. I could make it to Temecula. would love to actually watch a game with fellow fans.

Djfan
01-21-2009, 03:10 AM

I'm in Pomona. I could make it to Temecula. would love to actually watch a game with fellow fans.

Honestly, we're expecting about 500 of our closest friends. If you want to stay the night, Mi casa, Su casa! We're raffling a signed Ward Pic (framed), two or three autographed footballs (one by Bradshaw, can't remember the others) and lots of other cool stuff. Get there early!

http://www.socalsteelcitymafia.com

fordfixer
01-21-2009, 03:14 AM

Honestly, we're expecting about 500 of our closest friends. If you want to stay the night, Mi casa, Su casa! We're raffling a signed Ward Pic (framed), two or three autographed footballs (one by Bradshaw, can't remember the others) and lots of other cool stuff. Get there early!

Way to step up Dj your the man :tt1 :tt1 :tt1

steelercorp
01-21-2009, 03:14 AM

i'll be there if at all possible.

Djfan
01-21-2009, 03:15 AM

Way to step up Dj your da man :tt1 :tt1 :tt1

Thank you Sir! I love serving the Black & Gold family!!

BTW, that invite was to all who want to accept it!!

fordfixer
01-21-2009, 03:25 AM

BTW, that invite was to all who want to accept it!![/quote]

Cool....... by the way just how big is Su casa? :lol:

Djfan
01-21-2009, 03:27 AM

BTW, that invite was to all who want to accept it!!

Cool....... by the way just how big is Su casa? :lol:[/quote]

By CA standards? It's average. By Burgh standards? A cabin. By measurement of how many Steelers fans fit in it? The Taj Mahal is a cabin.

BTW, if you are into bass fishing, the season here (on the private lake) starts in mid Feb, and my bass boat is feeling neglected!

fordfixer
01-21-2009, 03:33 AM
Good answer :tt1

Djfan
01-21-2009, 03:42 AM
http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn63/hughpam/ninepound3oz.jpg

9# 3 oz. Early Feb, '07

Any takers?

fordfixer
01-21-2009, 03:46 AM
http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn63/hughpam/ninepound3oz.jpg

9# 3 oz. Early Feb, '07

Any takers?

UUUUUUUMM your not my type. I'll stick with my wife but thanks. sooo.......... how bout dem Steelers :lol: :lol:

Djfan
01-21-2009, 03:48 AM
UUUUUUUMM your not my type. I'll stick with my wife but thanks. sooo.......... how bout dem Steelers :lol: :lol:

Wow, brother! I know I live in Cali, but that wasn't the offer!

Go Steelers?

fordfixer
01-21-2009, 03:54 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: