PDA

View Full Version : hello everyone

Mean Joe Bradshaw
01-19-2009, 04:54 PM
i am a steelers fan that used to post over at the steelernation site but they're always idiots and insult me and stuff because i don't type real well. i'm sorry if my message is hard to read but i'm just learning who to use the internet. i had to move in with my daughter because me and my wife got divorced and she said it would be good for me to talk to some new people. i tried that steelernation and all they did was call me a ravens fan and said really mean things about my daughter who is really a sweet girl.

i'm not a ravens fan. i hate the ravens. I'm glad we're going to the super bowl this year because we are going to get number six!

Jooser
01-19-2009, 04:55 PM
Welcome to the Planet.

GO STEELERS!!!!!

Iron Shiek
01-19-2009, 04:56 PM
Welcome here. :tt2

hellbanger
01-19-2009, 04:59 PM
greetings mean joe. youll find no ravens fans here. At least untill next year.

costanza2k1
01-19-2009, 05:16 PM
Welcome to the Planet.

RuthlessBurgher
01-19-2009, 05:25 PM
Welcome! Now I will have to make sure not to confuse my abbreviations for Meet Joe Greene (MJG) and Mean Joe Bradshaw (MJB) and Maurice Jones Drew (MJD) and Miller Genuine Draft (MGD). :lol:

Djfan
01-19-2009, 05:31 PM
Glad you're here. Very classy group of fans here.

fordfixer
01-19-2009, 06:20 PM
Welcome to the Planet. Go Steelers :tt1

Steeler Shades
01-19-2009, 08:37 PM
said really mean things about my daughter who is really a sweet girl.
Welcome. Tell us some more about your daughter. 8)

BradshawsHairdresser
01-19-2009, 09:16 PM
Go jump in the lake, you Ratbirds fan.
And take your daughter with you.

Just kidding...welcome aboard!

UteSteelerMan
01-19-2009, 10:01 PM
Howdy ya'll here at PS.com. How bout that stompin the Steelers put on the Ravens !

HERE WE GO STEELERS ! HERE WE GO !

i am a steelers fan that used to post over at the steelernation site but they're always idiots and insult me and stuff because i don't type real well. i'm sorry if my message is hard to read but i'm just learning who to use the internet. i had to move in with my daughter because me and my wife got divorced and she said it would be good for me to talk to some new people. i tried that steelernation and all they did was call me a ravens fan and said really mean things about my daughter who is really a sweet girl.

Hey there MJB, first of all, you only tried postin at Steeler Nation for a couple of days. That aint a very long time to find your way over there, or any internet message board.

Second thing is, there were some that tried to be funny cause they thought you were a troll lookin for trouble, and there were many that gave you the benefit of the doubt, I was one. Dont knock the whole bunch because of a few.

Lookin forward to the six pack with ya'll, USM