PDA

View Full Version : Timmons on the Blitz

SuperSize
01-19-2009, 12:02 PM
I am constantly amazed at this guy's quickness...there were at 4-5 times he perfectly timed his blitz and the o-line had zero time to react, however...

...you can see that he still needs to work on his strength, because McGahee knocked him off his line to the QB every time. If he continues to progress, next year when he shoots that gap, he takes down the RB and the QB :twisted:

Pete

steeld95
01-19-2009, 12:03 PM
I didn't realize it until I saw the replay, but he got to Flacco on the Troy interception. He is quickly becoming a play maker.

SuperSize
01-19-2009, 12:07 PM
I didn't realize it until I saw the replay, but he got to Flacco on the Troy interception. He is quickly becoming a play maker.

I'm not positive, but I think it was Harrison hitting Flacco on the pick 6.

Pete

SteelBucks
01-19-2009, 12:11 PM

Pete

It was Harrison.

steeld95
01-19-2009, 12:15 PM

I was still half asleep when I was watching the highlight....but Timmons has gotten better as the year progressed, which is a great sign, especially with him being so young!

frankthetank1
01-19-2009, 12:21 PM
mcghee had some excellent blocks on timmons. timmons will be a force though. he had a great tackle on one screen pass i thought was going to be a big play

Les 74
01-19-2009, 12:21 PM

Pete

It was Harrison.

It was Woodley.

Les 74
01-19-2009, 12:23 PM

Pete

It was Harrison.

It was Woodley.

stlrz d
01-19-2009, 12:26 PM
I just saw the replay again on ESPN and it really looks like 92.

Flasteel
01-19-2009, 12:28 PM

Pete

It was Harrison.

It was Woodley.

It was Harrison and Woodley applying pressure.

Timmons shot his gap three times that I saw and each time the back slid over to just get enough of him. Timmons has got some freakish speed man.

Les 74
01-19-2009, 12:35 PM

Pete

It was Harrison.

It was Woodley.

It was Harrison and Woodley applying pressure.

Timmons shot his gap three times that I saw and each time the back slid over to just get enough of him. Timmons has got some freakish speed man.

Yes,he does.He was getting pushed around by McGAYhee though...............all night.

grotonsteel
01-19-2009, 12:38 PM
Willie McGee picked blitz really really well...maybe Davis should learn something from Ravens No. 23

Timmons is really really quick....I think he will be a Pro Bowler in couple of years...

SidSmythe
01-19-2009, 12:51 PM
I just watched it on TIVO to show my son the interception and it was HARRISON.

ramblinjim
01-19-2009, 01:32 PM
Timmons is going to be just fine. The Rats fans I talk to down here say he has been great at picking up the blitz. On a side note, I'm happy to hear that it looks like he will be alright.

mshifko
01-19-2009, 02:25 PM
on troy's interception it was harrison who provided the pressure...