us_steelinfrance
01-19-2009, 07:32 AM
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/11275111

The end gave me chills. Awesome!!
:tt1 :tt1 :tt1 :tt1 :tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :tt2

flippy
01-19-2009, 07:48 AM
Why does Ed Reed even get mentioned?

Why does the Baltimore Ravens defense get mentioned in the same sentence as the Steelers?

This is about Troy P and the Steelers.

We've been disrespected by the media all week trying to overhype the Ravens.

Just stop.

fezziwig
01-19-2009, 10:43 AM
They asked Troy if this is the best defense he has been apart of and he said yes. Why they asked.

Troy replied, this defense has to do more, the other defense didn't have to do as much or the team wasn't so one sided. It was something to this affect.

What he was really saying: The other teams at least had something that resembled an offense and this offense we have now sucks and our defense has to do everything.

Steelgal
01-19-2009, 11:16 AM
They asked Troy if this is the best defense he has been apart of and he said yes. Why they asked.

Troy replied, this defense has to do more, the other defense didn't have to do as much or the team wasn't so one sided. It was something to this affect.

What he was really saying: The other teams at least had something that resembled an offense and this offense we have now sucks and our defense has to do everything.

I heard him say that as well. Kind of surprised me.

steeld95
01-19-2009, 12:02 PM
this article pisses me off. It takes the tone that Ed Reed is the best safety and the best ever along with Lott. Troy is a better all around safety then Reed. What is everyone seeing. Reed is just good at roaming the backfield....while Troy is much more a complete player. You don't see Reed diving over a pile on 3rd or 4th and short to stop a runner (that stop yesterday was awsome!). Troy is the best safety in the game, proved it yesterday!