PDA

View Full Version : Tomlin Just Mentioned Moore Rolled his knee or ankle

MeetJoeGreene
01-18-2009, 11:51 PM
... that was probably why he wasn't playing more.

SidSmythe
01-18-2009, 11:53 PM
Could have used him on SUGGS' 2nd sack . . .

DAVIS didn't even look to that side ... it was a 3 man rush!!!!

SanAntonioSteelerFan
01-18-2009, 11:58 PM
We knew this would be a violent game, but this is just nuts how much we got hurt.

steelnavy
01-19-2009, 11:02 AM
We knew this would be a violent game, but this is just nuts how much we got hurt.

Might it have anything to do with a little extra attempts to try and take Steelers out of the game? A couple of late hits on Ben got no love from the refs. That helmet in his back was BS. Ravens = trash talking thugs. My sister in law (from Baltimore) tried to defend Ray Ray when I called him a felon during the game. She said "and I am sure that the Steelers players are so innocent" and tried to say that Ray Ray was only a "witness" to the killings. I laid into her in front of everybody at the party... :D

Thank gawd our team is not like those lowly aholes.

steelblood
01-19-2009, 11:35 AM

Really?

Who got hurt besides Moore and Hines? I mean Harrison's thing was a stinger or something and Clark got his bell rung. But, outside of Hines, I'm expecting this team to be pretty healthy for the playoffs.

JUST-PLAIN-NASTY
01-19-2009, 11:38 AM
Could have used him on SUGGS' 2nd sack . . .

DAVIS didn't even look to that side ... it was a 3 man rush!!!!

Starks played a good game. On that play, Starks & Kemo were still calling out protection and the ball got snapped. Starks was behind from the beggining. Not an excuse...Just some hope!

JUST-PLAIN-NASTY
01-19-2009, 11:40 AM
He injured it on a punt return. No injuries are significant. Most will sit first week and practice second week. Moore & Ward will probably be limited in the second week.